part 14

Holaaa lovelies 💞.....
Here's new part of the story...
Stay home stay safe guys...
Follow all the rules and regulations and precautions of covid.....

_____________________________

After dinner manik picked her up and take her to the washroom area.....and put her on the washroom bed......
While Nandini was just enjoying the pampering from her monstu....

He got her night skin care routine bag and sat infront of her....

He gently held her face and started removing her makeup with utmost concentration nd care....

Then he made her stand by the basin nd carefully made her wash her face nd again picked her up and take her to washroom...
made her stand under the shower and pecked
her forehead ,then her eyes , her cheeks and lastly he
Captured her lips for a soulful
Kiss.....
He pecked her lips again nd said,

Man : baby have shower you need it.....tabtak I'll also take it in the next bathroom okay...

Nandini nodded ,

Man: oh how I wish we were at home

Nan : (getting his thoughts) shut up mani ...

Man : (making innocent face) are why.....I was toh saying coz we could have seen a movie with icecream after shower u know mood thik ho jata... What did u thought....

(Making hawww face ) hawww chiii nandu tumne kya socha I was taking about bathing together.....

Nan : (getting embarrassed) n__na_hi toh.... Kuch bhi maine aisa kab kaha....

Man: ( seeing her blush) par tumhare cheeks toh kuch aur hi baat bata rahe hai....

Nandini hugged him getting all red....

Nan : ( whining) maniiiiiii.... don't tease me naaa (she pouted)

Manik pecked her pout nd

Man: okay my cutie pie... Now chlo have a bath nd come fast...

He moved out gave her clothes And after taking his clothes he also went to have shower ...
Soon he came out nd did his night skin care....
Nd settled himself on balloon bed waiting for his jaan...
Who is now became a baby who needs lot's and lot's of love and pampering.....

Nandini came out of bathroom
Nd settled herself beside manik .....

Manik kissed her forehead and take the towel from her hand and started drying her hairs...
And Nandini was just smiling looking at him....
He dried her hair properly and then he did her sceen care too like applying lotion, night cream etc.....
After he finished it he gave a beautiful smile to Nandini...

Man : now my baby is ready to sleep ...

Nan : yeshhh (cutely)

Man : but usse pehle .....baby will listen to me hai na...

Nandini nodded her head...

Man : nod nahi baby promise....chlo promise karo...

Nan: Nandini promise monstu..

Man: love you mera baby...muahhhh...

Nan: love you too monstuu..

he picked her up nd they both went captain room...he made her sit on bed nd he went to kitchen and came with haldivala dudh...

To which Nandini made horrified face....she was about to run but manik held her hand...

Man : baccha you promised me you'll listen to me...

Nan : ( making yuck face ) haa toh I promised to listen to you not to drink this yucky milk....eww

Man : baccha it's healthy baba you dipped your legs in water for too much time and also you had shower.... you'll catch cold baby...

Nan: (making puppy face ) naiii na monstu... I'm perfectly fine .....plsshhhhhh na I hate it... it taste gandaa.....

Man : no baby it's healthy you have drink this or else take medicine....

Nan :  Noooooo....
(she screamed in horror)

Man : ( smirked knowing she will drink now) try me cupcake...

She glared at him snatched the glass and gulped it in one go....coz Nandini murthy hates medicines....

Nan : (making bad face )you are cheater .....ganda monstuu huh...I won't talk to you....I'm gussaa ....ye yucky sa milk pine ke badle mujhe choco chahiye smjhe (she stated looking accusingly at manik )

For which manik chukled at his cutest baby.....

Man : ofcourse my babylove will get whatever she wants..

That was it for her... her anger fleed away and she jumped on him....

Nan : sachhi monstuuuu....you won't scold me if I ask anything...like anything..

Manik nodded in no
She smacked a kiss on his cheek and said ,

Nan : I love you,I love you , I love you bohot sara sbse jyada....you are the best....
(She kissed his whole face)

Man: (lovingly) aram se meri meri jaan...apko jo chahe vo dila dunga par yaha se bahar jane ke bad okay....

Nan : wokeyyyy.....soo monstuuuu I want threeee icecream per week aur 1 choco daily....
(She demanded seriously )

Manik fell for her all over again.he knew she was never matrialastic...she wAs best thing happened to him...he smilingly asked....

Man : bas itnaaahiii....aur kuch nhi chahiye...

Nan : ha bashhh mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye...areee ruko mai...ye toh bhul hi gayi month me 3 times long drive bhi chahiye....

Manik planted a long wet kiss on her cheek and said...

Man : okay done munchkin...

Nandini smiled to her fullest nd said

Nan: (yawning)mani shleepyyy

Manik lied down on the bed and asked her to come to him...
She came and layed upon him
Just like a baby...
He hugged her tightly to his heart by one hand and the other one was caressing her hairs....
And he was humming a melody to make her sleep...

Hmm hmmm....
Hmmmhmmmm hmmmhmmm
Hmmmmm......

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
Amhmmmm hmmmhmmm...
Hmmmm....

He heard her uneven soft breaths nd confirming her deep slumber he kissed her forehead muttering a quick
"I love you" he too drifted to peaceful sleep....

Now coming to housemates they still weren't able to come out of that incident and were thinking about it...
They all were silently doing there cores while looking at our manan from distance.
Some were adoring them some were jealous and some were neutral.....but one emotion which was common in all was fear and shock of the power couple....

Thinking various thoughts everyone called it day and went to sleep ....
Coz tomorrow is weekend ka war....

_____________________________

That's it for today guys...
Hope you like the content...
Plss do comment and tell me how u feel....
Bye my lovelies 💞
Next update will be soon...