part 13

Holaa lovelies 💞...
Here's next chpt...
Hope u guys love it too...
Stay home and stay safe... follow all the covid rules and precautions......
_____________________________

Manan were lying star gazing with their legs dipped in swimming pool.....

Their was comfortable silence between them...
After half an hour....

M : (looking at her )
kitne huye ?

Nan: hain ? Kya kitne huye ?

Man : are stars....kitne huye tum count kar rahi thi na....mere to 225 ho gye...ab bas mai thak gya....
(Saying he intwined his hand with her )

Nan: (chukled) shut up mani...

Man : ( with innocent baby face ) haww what shut up ha...I thought we were counting stars ....I counted with so much dedication nd u didn't count very bad mishti very bad ( pouted).....

Nan laughed at his efforts of making her happy..... she just couldn't control looking at his innocent pouty face and pecked his lips nd looking at him she got up from her sit and said ....

Nan : ( happily) I love you monstuuuu itnaaaa saraa ( spreading her arms).....

Manik also got up and hugged her nd pecked her lips and said

Man : I love you too my baby panda.... (Kissing all over her face )

He picked her up and sat on the sofa with Nandini on his lap....

Man: now tell me why my baby is upset ha...

Nandini hugged him nd started crying ,
No matter how much she was strong for others in the end she was baby from heart.. monster's innocent baby...

Man: (hugged her close to his heart and caressed her hairs )
Shhhh mera baby....kya hua baba.....kyu ro rhe ho....aap to meri sherni ho na....phir kya ho gya....bass ho gya meri jaan...

Nan : (hiccuping) ma__anii i_ii
Le_et you do_o_wn .... I _ said
So ma_any ba_d wo_rd_s ....bh_bhai will sco_scold me.... I be_came bad_ naa....

Before she continue further
Manik put finger on her lips...

Man : (fake angry) don't you dare say my baby bad
(Nandini looked at him innocently ) what... nobody has the right to say bad to my baby not even you.... And you didn't do anything wrong baccha....it was needed...and I'm proud of you ... I'm so happy you took stand for yourself and not stayed quite thinking about my game....

Nan: but mani what if they disqualify you ....

Man: nahi karenge baba....aur kyu karenge we were right at our place... Nd I was toh enjoying so much...aur nikal bhi diya to kya... it's not that important...

Nan : (whinning) nahi naaa monstuuuu I want that trophy...you have to win it ( pouted)

Man : (pecking her pout ) ohkkk as my baby says I'll win the trophy for you is that okayyy....

Nan : (getting all excited) sacchi mani....yayyyy yippee (kissing his cheek )

Man : baby what you were saying about bhai...

Nan : ( getting little sad ) haa wo salman bhai will get angry on me naa....maine ittesare bad words use kiye....aur what if he doesn't likes me.....
(She got teary eyed thinking about it)

Man: (smiled looking at his baby ) uff baccha aap bhi kya kya sochte ho....aur yaha bohotsare cameras hai to bhai aapko galat nhi smjhenge...aur aapne janbujke nhi kiya na to bas ho gya...apne chotu se brain ko itna tension mat do...

Nan : ( angrily) mai aur mera brain dono chotu nhi hai😏..aur agar bhai ne scold kiya toh aap unko bolna ki baby bad nhi hai okay....(she said ordering him)

Man: ( chukled) accha ok mai bol dunga... Ab andar chale...

She hided herself in his neck hugging him tight ....and nodded in no...

Man: bohot der ho gyi hai baccha we need to eat something baba.... aren't you hungry...

Nan : I'm hungry

Man: accha chalo I'll carry you okay

Nan : just kissed his neck as a yes..

Man carried her like baby nd went to captain's room...
And made her sit on bed...and went to take food...

While other housemates were still scared nd didn't interfere in between....they were just observing them from distance...

Manik and Nandini fed eachother dinner with some necessary kisses laughing nd teasing....

_____________________________
That's all for today my lovelies 💞......will update next chpt as soon as possible...
Do tell me how u feel about this chpt in comment section..
....