Chapter 16(V2)-Wonderful Crane

Начните с самого начала

(If many people think... where is Edinburgh well don't worry. She will appear in the next story (And Hermione) and a bit frequently, apology for my writing inconsistency)

They soon walked to their ship. Which Ironically was at the river. Meanwhile, Shoukaku has an excellent time talking with the Incomparable.

Shoukaku: "So... Incomparable I might say... I want to know about you more."

Incomparable: "About me?"

Shoukaku: "Yes. Most of my friends really like you. Even your guns."

Incomparable: "My Gun?"

Shoukaku: "Yeah."

Incomparable: "Isn't that there's one Sakura Empire that carries 510mm?" (Easter Egg here. Maybe for the future)

Shoukaku: "Oh... well... I don't know about that but anyway... what is your history?"

Incomparable: "My career wasn't that really exciting... nor boring too..."

Shoukaku: "Oh?"

Incomparable: "Yeah... well... my Dad will be very proud to see a big gun."

Shoukaku: "Oh!!! Do you have a parent?"

Incomparable: "Yes."

Shoukaku: "That's very wonderful for you Incomparable. I never knew that someone has a parent."

Incomparable: "But... My first early career is filled with trouble."

Shoukaku: "S-sorry? How bad is it?"

Incomparable: "I suffer many reliability issues... some unnecessary feature caused so many problems during WW1..."

Shoukaku felt terrible for Incomparable. She never knew some of the Ship has a good career during the first run. But off to a terrible start is not what many ships wanted.

Shoukaku: "I-I'm sorry to hear that. I never knew you don't have a good start..."

Incomparable: *Smile* "Don't worry, despite I have that flaws... I manage to sink some enemy ship during WW1."

Shoukaku: "Oh? You were?"

Incomparable: "Yes. Despite having a disability I still manage to get some achievement."

Shoukaku: *Hug Incomparable* "I'm glad you manage to get some achievement Incomparable~"

Soon... they arrived at their ship.

Fisher: "You know... Maybe I'll be 6.0 Feet rather than 6.11... it's too damn tall"

Incomparable: "Oh? Really?"

Fisher: "Still... My Dad is around 6.2 Feet. Let me tell you a detail."

Incomparable: "Shoot. I'm listening."

Fisher: "My mother was a most magnificent and handsome, extremely young woman...My father was 6 feet 2 inches..., also especially handsome. Why I am ugly is one of those puzzles of physiology which are beyond finding out."

Incomparable: "I can agree with my grandparents or your parents, sir, but you are not ugly. You are handsome."

Fisher: "Well... I think I am. Hey, let's go back to Azur Lane. No sirens activity now. Also... what is the Lion's name after you adopt it?"

Incomparable: "His name is Richard."

Fisher: "Ah... From Richard The Lionheart? A Former King of Great Britain. Glamorous."