Chapter 5B-Quotes Line

(Reminder for the expert, this is not a Chapter but rather If this character were on the Video Game)

(I have no idea about this, but I made this for fun. Also, I take this further, not only the Commander is female, but I also add a quote for a male Commander too.)

Ship Description: Royal Navy Battlecruiser, HMS Incomparable. Hull number 99.

Self Introduction: "I am Incomparable. However, you can also call me Y/N. I am the one who carries the biggest calibre ever mounted, and with these massive guns, I use them as Royalty, Strategy and Support. I serve many wars here and protect my homeland."

Acquisition: "Well, hello Commander. I'm Incomparable. If you want to bring a magnificent victory, then I shall bring you the best strategy and the royalty ever!!!"

Login (Female Commander): "Welcome back, Commander, let's get ready for our work. Oh, not energize, I can give you something that makes you fully energize again."

Login (Male Commander): "Now you back, oh you look not energised, let me give you something Magnificent then you fully energize again."

Details: "You can Identify me as a Large Light Cruiser or Battlecruiser, but not a Battleship."

Secretary (Idle) 1: "I honestly don't know why everyone chooses me as the best firepower to compete with Yamato Class because I'm not well armoured."

Secretary (Idle) 2: "Back then, I didn't regret not going for The Empire Cruise but heavily regret not attending the Coronation, well I have to do my job from Admiralty." 

Secretary (Idle) 3: "One time When I was escaping from the nation to my home soil, the destroyer can't keep up with me. Am I too quick? Because escape must be quick as possible."

Secretary (Idle) 4: "Do you want tea, Commander? I'll get you one."

Secretary (Female Commander) (Idle) 5: "You look tired, miss. Want to have a rest for a short time and something excellent? Sure."

Secretary (Male Commander) (Idle) 5: "You look busted, sir. Do you want to have something superb? I can do that."

Secretary (idle) 6: "HMS Dreadnought was being built by the same person who build me, just she was much earlier. That's why she acted like a big sister."

Secretary (Idle) 7: "Remember, keep your momentum going. Choose the best option, gambling for success is alright as long the end result wasn't terrible."

Secretary (Idle) 8: "I wonder where's HMS Tiger now?"

Secretary (idle) 9: "Tea? Vodka? Beer? Coffee? These tastes are too good for me. Which one do you like the most, Commander?

Secretary (Male Commander) (Idle) 10: "If you want to become a successful Commander, well I have 1 person, and it was my Dad. You might follow his tactic and I guarantee it will be successful."

Secretary (Touch): "You want a story? Sure."

Secretary (Female Commander) (Special Touch): "What on earth!?!?!"

Secretary (Male Commander) (Special Touch): "Umm sir, this is very childish, but I get it."

Secretary (Headpat): "It's pretty nice. I like it"

Task: "There are a lot of new missions here. Take a look at it."

Task Complete: "Mission rewards are here, and it looks splendid!"

Mail: "Oh look, Commander, it seems you got a mail here. I truthfully didn't interest in it unless the mail required me."

Return From Mission: "Job done job done job done!! Have a rest first, and then let's review the battle with a cup of tea. Unless you want to sleep, it's fine, I'll review it by myself."

Commission: "Commander, The Commission teams are back. Let's see them and congratulated them. Oh, and maybe bring them a magnificent reward."

Strengthening: "Thank you, this will be useful for tumour removal!!!"

Start Mission: "Show them what we got chaps!!!"

MVP: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. WE WON!!!"

Defeat: "Will Humanity win the war before the navy?"

Skill Activation: "Tumour removal time!!!"

Low HP: "I'm not finished!!!"

(Now here's a fun part, While I also add the Affinity line for Female Commander, for Male Commander, it will be Command Performance. Not sure if every writer did this but in the future, I'm sure there will be one or more.)

Affinity (Disappointed): "Miss, I want to tell you kindly, change your strategy and personality, OK?"

Command Performance (Terrible): "Sir, I think you are equal to Admiral John Byng. The worst Command ever."

Affinity (Strangers): "Not sure what to expect, but these plans seem not to work. Well, I can't say that early, doesn't it?"

Command Performance (Normal): "Sir, your performance is somewhat yea uhh meh, but you are improving. Which is great"

Affinity (Friendly): "You want to chat with me about the best strategy? Sure."

Command Performance (Good): "Sir, your performance is what I expected, but you can improve much more! Or let's say keep this momentum going already make me happy to you"

Affinity (Like): "Oh Commander, you are very close...wait, is me or Commander that was very close? Ah, who cares, this felt very nice.

Command Performance (Great): "Sir, Your performance looks even greater than before. One day you will be the greatest commander, trust me.

Affinity (Love): Some say there's a person who knows me, and it reaches my soul, and that is you, Your Highness. Even if you don't have enough time to date because of work, that is fine. Because for me, it feels like a date already.

Command Performance (Excellent): "Doing a strategy is not an easy job. Gambling at some plan can lead to a disastrous event, however, you did everything in order, to prove that you are worthy as Antimatter, which is the rarest element ever."

Pledge: "The moment has arrived, we have met each other for so long now and are finally together. Let's take this moment of silence and enjoy our journey till the very end."

Special Promotion:???

Additional Voice Line 1: (Sortie with at least 2 of Hood, Repulse. Renown) "Battlecruiser squadron. Rock and Roll!!!"

Additional Voice Line 2: (Sortie with Musashi) "You have firepower and protection, but what about Anti Air and Speed?" 

Additional Voice Line 3: (Sortie with at least 1 of Friedrich der Große, Ulrich von Hutten) "So you are the H-Class my best friend discussed. Well, let's see."

Additional Voice Line 4: (Sortie with Dreadnought) "Roar the legend and make the enemy fear!!!"