Chapter 12-Ship boy helps Commanders

(Alright, I'll prioritize my 3rd book and my 2nd book (Which is this) more than my first book, this has more potential than I ever imagined and I have to use the potential correctly)

Character: "Talking."

Character: 'Thought.'

Character: *Action.*

Character: "*Talking on the radio or phone calls.*"

Flashback

5 days after the start of the Korean war (Not in Azur Lane world)

30 June 1950

Somewhere in the United Kingdom at the Naval Base of the Royal Navy, there's Hood, Renown, Repulse and Incomparable (Y/N). Both 5 were famous ships.

Hood, despite being sunk in 1941, survived to the United Kingdom. She kept a low profile for 3 months and headed straight to Royal Navy for training a bunch of ensigns, and so does Incomparable (Or Y/N). She remains working at Royal Navy until her death in the 1990s.

Just like Hood, Repulse sunk in 1941, but she went missing afterwards. Until 1944 when she went fighting in the army with the Australian Army. Of course, women are banned from joining the military but Repulse is from the Navy and has already proven how she was capable in combat, especially in the navy which is more brutal. She survived after the end of the war and in 1948, she rejoin Royal Navy again until 1976 when she went retired in Belfast.

Repulse (Not on Azur Lane) Fav weapon is M1919 Machine Gun.

Renown was Decommissioned in 1948 however she remained in Royal Navy, unfortunately, in January 1949 she quit from Royal Navy after suffering a health issue and went for surgery, in March 1950 after a long and expensive surgery, she returned to the Royal Navy and retire in 1976 with her sister. Renown and Repulse lived in Belfast afterwards.

Incomparable or Y/N return to Royal Navy after the war ended in the happiest way. His ship and the dock were used for a wedding party at Plymouth. This was the biggest non-Royal Family wedding ever held. Afterwards, Y/N became a Royal Navy flagship, which is equivalent to Hood in the Inter-War period. He went to Korean War again until 1953, retire and decommissioned in 1955 and went bizarre adventure. Did not work at Royal Navy afterwards and remains a mystery.

Hood, Renown, Repulse and Incomparable (Y/N) were both former members of the Battlecruiser Squadron. Incomparable (Y/N) are still in service in these current situations (the 1950s) and are the only British Battlecruiser to exist.

At the office of the Royal Navy...

Hood: "So, I just find these War Abstracts about you Y/N from WW1 and WW2 results."

Y/N: "Oh really? That took almost 6 years."

Hood: "Well, our country doesn't have a good economy right now, so that's why it took very long."

Y/N: "I understand Hood."

Repulse: "Can I see the Incomparable War Abstracts?"

Hood: "Sure, here it is Repulse."

Repulse: *Take it* "Thank you."

Repulse soon takes the Incomparable War Abstracts and reads it soon after.

Repulse: "Interesting..."

Renown: "Sister, can I read it too?"

Repulse: "Here *Show it to Renown*

Renown: "Wow."

Y/N: "What is it to be honest?"

Renown: "Alright. Combat analysis has revealed several aspects of you:"