Destruction and Distraction (Chapter-34)

Start from the beginning

Sanaya stares at Lisa again." STOP....YOU WANT THIS DATA CRYSTAL,....then take it."

Her voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. Lisa glanced at her slightly and raised her eyebrow," Really ?! So your brother's life is more important than all the billions of people on Earth, huh ?"

Sanaya clenched her fists and gritted her teeth frustratedly. She doesn't know what to do at this point. She felt those conflicted Feelings, Not knowing what to do or say any more.

Lisa let out a sign, and stopped clenching her fist and let go of Boboiboy and his friends too.

Boboiboy, Fang, Ying ,Yaya and Gopal fell on the ground unconsciously ; it was as if the pain was still in his guts. was more like a short influenza, altering him physically for the worse, yet they all were breathing; just not able to move at all.

Lisa signs," Sorry to ruin your mood but Your's a fake one I placed in IPSSS to fool you. It was all planned."

" Huh..."- Sanaya's eyes widened." What ?"

" This brats just fell right in my trap because this time my goal was to get and destroy data crystal and kill Commissioner DS of TAPOPS."

" What are you talking about?"- Sanaya stares at the data crystal in her shaking hands, completely stunned." It's... It's the real thing. Lina gave me it this evening."

" Nope. It's not. It's just the decoy. Lina give me the real one by herself at 9:30 pm and placed the fake one there so she can give it to you . Go and ask her."- Lisa walks towards her then spoken." After getting the data crystal, I destroyed it immediately. Then All was left in my agenda was to kill Commissioner DS who was in IPSSS that time and then destroy the earth. BUT......As a bounty hunter, my client demanded that I should assainate him in such way that it should look like he dead in a battle or something so for that I need to----"

" Make Boboiboy and his friends leave the IPSSS training center first."- Sanaya continued her sentence." And for that you sent me the message you're on Earth to destroy it and just as you planned Ochobot passed by and heard my conversation with Liina regarding your message and everything. After Boboiboy and his friends left the IPSSS completely unguarded. So that those pirates can simply attack there for..... distraction."

" Sending you message and getting Boboiboy and his friends here was also a distraction same as attacks on IPSSS on the same time was also a distraction."- Lisa says in a provoking tone." I've got want I want."

" IF YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT THEN LEAVE."- Sanaya gritted her teeth, shouted at her and stood up infront of her."Just because you don't have a place to call home anymore, It doesn't mean you can destroy others home, other's planet. our planet."

Lisa eyes slightly widened as her words hit her yet, she immediately shook her head and her yellow orbs started Glowing even more and her Right hand also started glowing with a rare yellow light as she uses her power.

" Let me show this earthlings who they're trying to go against."
___________________________________________________

Location:- IPSSS Training Center, In the main deck