How to be a Secret Agent ? ( Chapter-26 )

The building like structure was FIFTY stories tall. Staring at it from the ground floor, the skyscraper above us seemed impossibly daunting. Sanaya, and the rest of the IPSSS trainer for that matter, expected them to climb up back on the top floor by avoiding the obstacles in just Five minutes.

The white lights glared off the glassy sides of the tall structure , making the apex absolutely blinding-doing nothing to help their apprehension.

Sanaya set the timer for Five minutes. O.5 second for each floor.

Boboiboy , Fang , Ying and Yaya signed ready and all set to go at her commands while Gopal starts biting his finger nails and panicked.

" Are we allowed to use our powers ?"- Ying and Yaya questioned.

" Sure , you are."

Ying and Yaya quickly assert each other with challenging expression as Pink and Yellow Sparks of anger and competition coming from them. They both are more than ready to go.

Fang and Boboiboy signed with a really look," Not again !"

"This is insane , Captain !" - Gopal spits. There was a dark intensity in his eyes that was only justified by a fear of falling from such a height.

Sanaya responds with a half-hearted shrug." As a member of this special ops team, you have to be willing to be prepared for anything. You have five minutes so Start climbing...NOW !"

As Sanaya's words are at the edge , Ying and Yaya prepared and immediately started . Fang and Boboiboy nods at each other with a smile and used their powers.

Ying used her power of time manipulation and started climbing , more like running ," Super Speed ! You can't catch me !".

While , Yaya used her power of Gravity Manipulation and flied up instead of climbing," Why should I catch up when I'm the Catch !"

Fang used his Shadow Manipulation to create an Eagle," Shadow Eagle ! Fly up !".

Boboiboy used his elemental powers and immediately transformed into Cyclone," Boboiboy Cyclone !". He smiles and felt excited as he quickly flew up on his wind hoverboard.

Everyone begin climbing and flying to get at the top of the building before each other, leaving only Gopal on the ground, in a stalemate.

" Hey Boboiboy Cyclone , Wait for me. Take me with you."- Gopal raised and waves his hands up in air to call him back.

Cyclone stops for a second and glanced at Gopal with concerned look but it was vanished quickly when Sanaya interrupted loudly with a knowing face," It's an Assessment test ! None of you are allowed to help each other."

" H..Hey...W..What ?"- Gopal signed nurvous.

" Sorry Gopal, Gotta Catch up !"- Cyclone glanced at Ying , Yaya and Fang who gotten a bit far from him so he also Rushes to Catch them while whisper," Sorry."

" Do you really expect for me to climb a building?"- Gopal fume. There were things that he simply refused to do. Climbing 800 feet into the air and risk plummeting to his death was one of those said things, and he'd like to think that was a pretty reasonable line to draw.

Sanaya says with earnest, "You're on this team for a reason."

"I'm a teenager, I'm just a regular person with the only power of food transformation. You can't expect me to complete all these feats like other trained agent."- Gopal briefed his excuses.

Sanaya's voice becomes gentle," I know you can do this, I picked you for this Special Operation boot camp, and I'm never wrong. You can use those rope to climb."- She points towards the right side of the tall building like structure.