Get together ( Chapter-2 )

Location :  In Space refuel Station , In space Ship
Region : The Starline Galaxy

Captain Sanaya glanced outside the window from the Control room of her space ship

Captain Sanaya glanced outside the window from the Control room of her space ship . Meanwhile , her Power sphera rediantbot is resting.  She is thinking what to do now after her younger brother Boboiboy cancelled the visit on earth . On the other side , she's curious to know what kind of mission he has assigned too .

" What are you doing , Sanaya ?"- Rediantbot entered inside the room and came near her ." It seems like you're getting bore ."

" Yes ."

" Why don't you just stop thinking about your brother and Go on Earth !"

" No........" - She replied lazily and tiredly .

" Than Where you want to go Now ....? Ahh........ How about you just go and rest for sometime in your room and we'll decide later what to do ?"

" I don't want to rest . I'm getting bored . "- Sanaya finally replied but still staring at the stars from the window .

" Seriously ! It's just being One hour since you came back after finishing your Undercover mission and you're started getting bored ? "

" It's not that I'm tired of doing Such simple undercover missions , It's just that I don't like to do things half-heartedly . Since , Boboiboy is also busy , I also want some more Dangerous and Adventurous group missions because doing solo missions is so boring ."- Sanaya replied Calmly and Politely . " Captain Kaizo and Ramenman are also busy Now ."

" I wish I could go back to my childhood . It went so by so quickly I felt it was robbed from me."

Sanaya dwell on memories of old friends, there is warmth. If she think of their eyes there is love. If she hear old words of the past there is comfort and safe harbour. People say that pain lives in the past, that she can choose to let it go. Yet the void between her old friends will always feel painful because She will always keep the door open, feel the chill  wind, in the hope of change. She believes that the salvation of others exists in how they treat them, and theirs in how they treat them.

When the pressure of her Missions and tasks are inside her , not like a tangled knot but like a ticking bomb, Sanaya need to let it explode somewhere safe. She need to go somewhere it can't do lasting damage - and that's why she have Miina her childhood friend . So she quickly decided to call her after six months .

When she need to vent she call her up and her friend knows what's coming. It isn't an exchange, well, not in the same session. She get to yell her lungs out and be so carefree and relaxed and nods in the right places. Only when Sanaya pick up her pint does Miina ask her if she's ready for her perspectives . Sometimes Miina is right, sometimes she's way off . Then after Talking with her friend for such a long time they both cut off their calls saying see you soon .