Show Bloom (Chapter-10 )

Time : Next Day , In the morning
Location : Drawing room , Miina's penthouse

Time : Next Day , In the morning Location : Drawing room , Miina's penthouse

" Hmm.....The doctor said Bleeding from his ears typically won't lead him to complications, but the underlying causes for the bleeding can lead to long-term issues."- Liina briefed to Boboiboy's Friends .

" But he also still has very high fever !"- Yaya spoken with worried face and teary eyes .

" He has Reptured eardrum so he is sure going to have Fever also ........"

Liina about to inform further but Gopal quickly stopped and asked her confusingly " Huh....? What is Reptured Eardrum ?"

" Agh..... I can't believe you don't know the meaning of it ?"- Fang rolled her eyes

" Agh......"

"It means The eardrum is a membrane that protects the middle ear from bacteria. When this membrane tears, it can bleed. Loud noises, severe ear infections and trauma can all cause a perforated . Eardrums can also rupture from a sudden change in air pressure (barotrauma) ."- Ying explains with a blank face ."

" Ohhhhhh... I see !"

" Correct Ying . A perforated or ruptured eardrum can cause ear bleeding. The eardrum usually heals within 5 days to 6 days."-Liina says with a sad voice ." If Boboiboy's eardrum doesn't heal on its own, the doctor may recommend surgery called a tympanoplasty to repair his eardrum."

" But I still don't get it ..."- Miina asked confusingly ." How this is happened all of a sudden ? Even the security systems and guards hadn't heard or seen anyone suspicious around my house then how ?"

Everyone got silent has they all started thinking and theorized what just happened to him . Who's behind this all incidents ? Why in this Space business colony ? Who could possibly did this to Boboiboy ? What should they do now ? They all are lost in their own some deep thoughts until Fang stands up and bossed as snapping at them .

" I have decided . Ying , Yaya prepare the mission report for TAPOPS in half-an-hour . After this , You both are coming with me to investigate in lower region of this Space business colony for finding this LISA . Gopal and Ochobot , You both stay here with Boboiboy to Take care of him and...."

" HEY ! Who gave you authorities to order us and what's with this bossy attitude ?"- Ying's face Redding with anger as she immediately stands up infront of him .

" Ugh..... Such a noisey girl you are , Ying . Just shut up in once and do what I say ."- Fang glared at her sharply .Ying responded quickly by yelling infront of his face ," WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? YOU JERK....."

Ying about to yell more but Sanaya grabbed her collar and pulled her backwards while saying ," ENOUGH ! YING and FANG! I'm noticing you both since when I have first meet you . Why you two can't stop arguing for once ?"