They ? He ? Who ? ( Chapter-22 )

Location : IPSSS training center
Time : At 6 AM

" At 6 am, we should be doing one of two great things: either sleeping or eating a snack."- Gopal said to himself as he walk on the corridor." But Fang , Ying , Yaya and other trainees on the other hand, wanted to exercise at 6 AM. Exercising on its own was hard enough. Why would you make it more difficult by doing it at 6AM?"

Gopal walks in sleep like a half sleepy zombie and suddenly got collided with a half sleepy dino cap boy on his way. They both fell on their backs and looks at eachother.

" Hey , Boboi ! Don't walk half asleep. Look where you're going !"- Gopal half yelled in a sleepy tone.

" ouch...."- Boboiboy rubs his head and stands up .You're the one who's talking."

Boboiboy helped Gopal to stand up then they both continued their way to the training facility.

Metallic walls surround the room. There are deadly weapons hanging on the walls, exercise machines along the edge, and the center is fitted with a giant training mat.

Everyone was already at the training facility by the time Gopal and Boboiboy got there. Fang was lifting weights, Ying was running on the treadmill, and yaya was pummeling one of the punching bags while other trainees were exercising too."

" Hey look , Boboiboy and Gopal !"- Ying pointed towards them while continuing running on treadmill.

" Good morning guys !"- Yaya Greeted them as she stopped for a moment.

" Good morning everybody !"- Boboiboy Greeted too.

" I thought you were going to be late on the first day of your training."- Fang added as he took a break.

" I hate these athletic people."- Gopal thought to himself.

Boboiboy looks around and noticed captain Sanaya is nowhere. He didn't even excepted her to be here at this EARLY in the morning but For a surprise He noticed captain Kaizo.

Boboiboy and Gopal walks towards him and gave a salute to him.

Captain Kaizo took out his earbuds once he saw them and said seriously,"You're both five minutes late."

"Seriously?"Gopal scowl. "It's 6AM and I should be sleeping."

"It's actually 6:05."- Captain Kaizo ordered then he glanced sideways at Fang, Ying and Yaya who stopped for a moment due to Boboiboy and Gopal. Others again continued doing their exercises."Now give me fifty push-ups!"

Boboiboy and Gopal groans loud enough to get the attention of all the other members again.They both starts doing push-ups on the training mat. On Gopal's 26th push-up and Boboiboy's 34th push up they felt like they couldn't get back up.

"Just leave me here,"-Gopal says while laying on the mat. "I've accepted my fate."

" Don't just give up guys ."- Ying said while continuing running on threadmill.

" Yaa , just keep practicing."- Fang added too.

"Remember nothing is impossible."- Yaya continued.

" Seriously , You say nothing is impossible but I do nothing everyday."- Gopal respond back, exhausting.

Captain kaizo signed with a 'we are done for' look and stubbornly pulls them to their feet. A pair of gloves are handed to them as he bossed, "Put these on and try to punch the punching bag just like Yaya...Yaya teach them how to do it properly."