Destruction and Distraction (Chapter-34)

Start from the beginning

Lisa teleports moves aside quickly but her left hand completely got by fire and burnt now. She groans in annoyance.

" You're going to regret coming here..."- Boboiboy again used his Firestrom Blast on her, However She manages to dodges his blast this time while her right hand still on her ear piece listening what happened from the other side.

She stopped dodging this time and signed," Time for playing is done. You lost, Boy !"

" What ?"- Boboiboy Firestrom signed confused for a moment.

" Remember I told what I told you a week ago, you've to stop me for killing my next target within one week. It's 12:01 am now. I've killed my target just 5 minutes ago. Your Times up and you lost."- Lisa smirked.

" What in the world ? You were infront of me all the time. You haven't killed anyone, you lier."- Boboiboy Firestrom signed angry, got ready to listen to her and immediately used his powers," Fire Streak Blas---"

Before Boboiboy could even use his powers, a rare yellow light surrounded him completely and his motions suddenly stop. He can't move anymore as he got stuck in thin air. His body got completely paralyzed no matter how much he trys. It's no use.

Boboiboy automatically transformed back to normal then stared at her and noticed, shockingly, Lisa's left hand that got caught by his fire Cyclone and got burnt is now completely recovered within a second out of nowhere.

His brown little eyes orbs slightly looks sideways and noticed the same effect on Fang, Ying, Yaya and Gopal. They all are also completely paralyzed, stuck in the air and can't move even after struggling like forever. He also tried to search for the figures of others including Too Aba and hopefully, luckily they aren't here.

" Now that you lost the challenge. You got owned."- Lisa stares at him." Don't take it too personally. I was just enjoying playing with you, since I haven't killed someone for straight a week by my own hands."

" You're saying like it was a tough thing to do."

" It sure was."

" Let my friends go, you---"- Boboiboy shouted and before he could say more, his felt his throat getting choked.

" I think you should worry more about yourself."- Lisa eyes grew dark as her hand glowed with yellow flames. She slowly started clenching, closing her fist while glaring at Boboiboy.

Meanwhile, Sanaya struggles to stand up. She's not tied down by Lisa's manipulating powers but her energy was completely drained by her which is why she felt completely powerless right now. She doesn't even have energy to stand. She clenched her fist as angry tears filled in her eyes for being useless and not able to help.

Sanaya's eyes are wide open in shock as she saw Boboiboy almost choked and floating in the air . He both tried to move but he felt like there breathing is almost stopped. That rare Yellow light totally surrounded him.

" WHAT'S ......... AHHHHH........"- Boboiboy about to say further but he felt his skin burning in pain , remaining the same glowing substance underneath , his skin. He screamed 'cause he felt like someone is clenching his head so roughly.

"Boboiboy !!!"- Fang, Ying , Yaya and Gopal all screams in panick, yet they're also helpless in this situation 'cause they're also stuck in the thin air, paralyzed completely.

" Don't worry. You'll be the next one."- Lisa glared at them sideways then again on Boboiboy.

" S-stop....please...Lisa !"- Sanaya murmured, struggled to find the right words as she suddenly remembered something. Her hands slowly goes in her pocket and take out a Small crystal which shined brighter than any diamond they have ever seen.