Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)

Start from the beginning

General Blue:Impossible! No one Could have survived that fall. What are those two kids made of?!

__

Goku:I could have sworn he crashed Somewhere around this mountain.

Mitsuko:You gotta point there I also did saw him as well and that nasty tall man gets what he deserves for making us fall over earlier.

Goku:I felt the same way will stop him and get the dragon balls back no matter what.

Mitsuko:That’s what I’m hoping to hear.

After they finish their conversation, two young warriors wouldn’t take their eyes off below looking for the jet plane crashed then they saw one black smoke.

Goku:There it is! But it doesn’t look like There’s much left of the plane. I hope the Dragon Balls are safe.

Mitsuko:Really certain of it. We better go down there and check it out.

Goku:Let’s do it then.

__

General Blue:(Pants) What a nuisance! They won’t give up! Those two little brats is The bane of my existence. They’re not going to get These Dragon Balls!

With that, he was now jumped off the mountain cliff, below the trees and landed safely at the forest immediately ran off to get away from Goku and Mitsuko as possible.

General Blue:(Grunts)

__

Back at the two young warriors, they’ve finally found the crashed jet plane started to look everything on it.

Goku:Nope, that’s not it. This is really strange. There’s no sign of The balls anywhere. Mitsuko, did you managed to find it?

Mitsuko:I’ve searched every pieces on this broken plane but nothing including bulma’s pink bag pack and the worst thing is, I couldn’t sense his life force anymore he must have run off far away somewhere in this strange place.

Goku:If your saying he must have run off far away, which means, that bad man has taken the dragon balls!

Mitsuko:(Sigh) seems like it. He’s really desperate trying his hardest to stay away from us going back to his boss delivering it those three dragon balls to him.

Goku:His boss?...Ah! You don’t mean…!

Mitsuko:I heared every word what general blue said. His boss name is commander red the one I explained to you about his the head leader of the red ribbon army planning to get hold of those balls wished for something bad.

Goku:We can’t let that happened! No way! Not in our watch! Mitsuko, we need to find him and fast we don’t care which places where he went as long as you sense him we are not giving up on this!

Mitsuko:Mm-Hmm! I’m with ya all the way!

Now that they’ve already found out about general blue’s escaped problem, they heared the cheering voice of the little girl robot Arale and the Gatchan twins going all the way at the mountain once again face to face Goku and Mitsuko.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:(Giggled)

Goku:Gee, you guys are really fast. Did you run all the way here?

Arale:Yes!

Goku:Incredible! You’re as fast As my Nimbus Cloud. Maybe faster!

Mitsuko:Oh gosh! This is really the first time I heared you say that Arale. Running faster to get here in this mountain? I had a feeling you’re not just an ordinary girl.