"I'm having a date," Jungkook muttered, quickly twisting his finger with Jimin's and retreating back into his room before he could tease him about it.

"Guys, guess what!" he heard Jimin yell as soon as he closed his door.

☾・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kim Jisoo anxiously drank her cup of coffee, her hands shaking as she placed it back onto the plate.

Suddenly, the hairs on her neck stood up as she felt a presence appear beside her.

A tall man dressed nicely in slacks and a collared shirt, sat in the open chair in front of her.

"Thanks again for meeting with me," she smiled as he took of his mask and cap.

"This really wasn't necessary," Min Yoongi replied sheepishly. "Trust me, I understand... you don't need to explain yourself."

"But still, you saved me and got me home safely," Jisoo returned. "It's the least I can do."

He simply nodded in response before taking a sip of his drink that she had already bought for him before he arrived. The night previous, she stayed up searching through all the websites and forums to find his favourite type of coffee.

"So about what happened," she began before clearing her throat, choosing her words carefully as she had never said them out loud before, not even to her own group members. "Jinyoung from GOT7 and I had an... arrangement. And that night he asked to meet, but he ended up breaking up with— whatever we had."

What she had thought was a spontaneous, albeit quite early, booty call turned out to be an unexpected dissolution of their relationship.

It was over a short dinner at a small barbecue joint. He managed to say what he wanted to say and break it off before the meat was fully cooked, so the rest of the time was consumed by awkward silence and chewing.

Jisoo was too shocked to even speak. Just a few days before, everything between them seemed alright.

"I was stupid, and I got drunk on my own," she explained further. "I always thought what we had wasn't serious, but it hit me harder than I expected."

Jinyoung had left promptly after they finished as she told him she was getting picked up by her driver. But a while later, her emotions had finally caught up to her and she ended up buying drinks at a nearby convenience store. Eventually, she wound up at a local playground where Yoongi somehow found her with mascara stains and disheveled hair, slowly swinging back and forth on the swing.

"I'm sorry you had to witness what a mess I was, and getting into this situation with your group," she apologized with a slight bow. "I can clear things up with them if you'd like, so they don't get any ideas about us."

The man before her had an expressionless face.

He was always quite hard to read. Although she was a bit tipsy, she remembered him being unfazed by her state and simply helped her up into his car, no questions asked.

The whole drive back to her apartment was silent as well, with only the sound of the road and early morning radio. At the end, she forced him to save her number into his phone so she could make it up to him in the future.

She truly wondered what he thought of her. Having no other interaction before, this was basically his first impression of her. A conniving woman who got dumped by her occasional bedroom partner— which really was the opposite of her true nature. Park Jinyoung was just special enough to become the exception.