-PROLOUGE-

*

Fwhip let his breath gently whirl in the snowy biome's wind, the white smoke fluttering out of his lips and he let a sigh escape from his lips.

He spotted the king waving a goodbye to his son, the prince, who wore a beautiful light-blue crossed which had white designs in the front, the long skirt he wore was a slightly-deeper blue from the corset, the ruffles gently moving against the wind and the prince's white gloves that Fwhip deeply admired and found attractive.

'Ah, Fwhip! You're here!' The king howled, Fwhip nodding, "I am, sir." He responded dully, feeling the princes gaze gently rest on him, bowing down to the king was a slight struggle to not fall over as the heavy grey armour rested on his body.

'Please, take care of my son, will you?' The king skied, the princess eyelashes gently batting at Fwhip, earning heat to slightly sprinkle on his face.

"I will, as it is my duty to." Fwhip nodded, the king nodded and left, his dark blue cape following behind him as a carriage pulled up, the light-grey deers dotted with white spots, their hooves scratching against the snow.

As the king left, Fwhip turned to face the prince, the prince looking at him with a slight glare, "Your duty? I can protect myself as well, thank you very much." He responded, huffing.

Fwhip nodded hurriedly, remembering what he said before, "I, I didn't mean it like that, your highness, I meant it as your father has ordered me to make sure you don't get hurt." Fwhip responded quickly, trying to make it so that he didn't sound stupid.

"I know, but you made it sound like I can't take care of myself. Offends me dearly." The prince shook his head, folding his arms, Fwhip knew what the prince was doing, he was trying to annoy Fwhip so much to the point where he would leave.

"I know your little trick, I'm not that easy to get rid off." Fwhip chuckled softly, smirking, the prince looked at Fwhip sternly, his breath sucked in, "Fine then, let's see how long you last, come in, servant." The prince chuckled, his grin wide.

Fwhip huffed, slightly blushing at the label "servant", he trekked in and looked around the castle entrance, admiring the dark blue carpet and the ice shards sticking out of the floor, the chandeliers light blue with a soul fire lantern handing from some posts.

"Don't admire things to much, I have tasks for you." The prince smirked, Fwhip nodding, a little nervous.

He can't be that stubborn . . . Fwhip thought, then wincing internally, actually . . . maybe he can, I'll find out soon, let's see how easy he will be.

*