Friends Final battle

Allison and Emily brought down a couple Oni's before Emily stood up and an arrow went past her as an Oni was about to stab her making her look at Allison with a small smile and nod

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Allison and Emily brought down a couple Oni's before Emily stood up and an arrow went past her as an Oni was about to stab her making her look at Allison with a small smile and nod. 

Eli ducked down behind a statue, "Dad." He whispered looking over at his Dad who was watching the fight. "We can't kill them. Not without silver. We need parrish. We need to buy more time." Emily said as Eli ran away from the statue.

"Look out!" Liam yelled, making Emily look up and roll quickly out the way before the Oni's sword could hit her. Allison ran up to an Oni, swinging her bow at it and dodged its attack before she ducked and swiped its leg, making it fall to the ground.

She quickly shot it with an arrow before stepping back as another Oni ran up, slashing at her with its sword. She pushed it back before turning to block another Oni's sword with her bow. 

Allison tried to fight against it but the Oni started to push her back making her drop her bow. Her eyes widened as she looked at all the Oni's staring at her, none of them paying attention to Emily.

"Allison!" They heard Lydia suddenly scream making everyone except Allison cover their ears while the Oni flew away from Allison, disappearing in a puff of smoak. 

Everything was ringing for a moment before they all looked at Allison as she had her back turned towards them, a distant look on her face. Memory after memory flashing through her mind. Memories of her and Lydia, Memories of her and Emily, her family. Everything. 

"I remember. I remember everything." Allison said. "We're not done yet. The game is mine." The Nogitsune said, making Emily turn around to find him holding Eli, his claw's at Eli's throat. "Take me. Let the others go." Emily said, "All the lives here belong to me." The Nogitsune said and Emily shook her head slightly. "All you need is me." She said, "Emily, don't do this." Derek said but Emily never looked away from The Nogitsune.

"Allison kills me, I die in her arms, the same way she died in mine. "Emily said. "That's the move that wins the game, isn't it? "Emily asked. "I've already won." The Nogitsune said, his voice rising. "You lose! Until I'm off the board! And I'm still standing. And I'm still the alpha." Emily said, "An arrow to the heart to save everyone else?" The Nogitsune asked, looking at Eli, making Derek pull against his restraints slightly. 

"All the other players go free." He said before moving his hand away from Eli's neck, holding it towards Allison. All of a sudden, Allison's bow flew up into her hand, making her look at Emily with tears in her eyes as Emily slightly nodded. "No. No, I can't. I-I can't-I Cannot-no." Allison said and The Nogitsune gripped Eli's hair tighter making him flinch slightly.

"Kill her, Allison, and I win the game." 

"Allison, please." Emily said, making Allison look at her, "Don't make me watch my friends and family die." She said and Allison looks at her with her head down slightly as Emily nodded at her.