Allison she's alive she's back

"This can't be real

"This can't be real." Emily said as they were all in the car with Allison, driving to the hospital. "It can't be her. she was cremated." Emily said and Malia glanced back at her through the rearview mirror. 

"She looks pretty un-cremated to me." Malia said, making Lydia look at her. "She's not just un-cremated. She's literally been reconstituted out of thin air." Lydia said. "So that wasn't in the instructions?" Malia asked, looking at Lydia, who gave her a look. Emily glanced down at Allison who was lying on her. "I've got a question. What do we do when she wakes up?" Malia asked glancing at Lydia, "If she wakes up." Lydia said.  

"We nee dome help," Emily said walking over to Melissa. "Mom, we got a problem." Emily said and Melissa noticed Allison in her arms, making her pause slightly. "She looks just like Allison. Why, Emily, does she look like Allison?" Melissa asked, looking at her daughter, "You really want to know?" Emily asked and Melissa shook her head.

"Just get her inside." Melissa said, before walking away, making them quickly follow her. 

"I checked her vitals. Everything's normal, at least normal for a woman who's been dead for fifteen years." Melissa said as they stood in the hallway of the hospital, Allison laying in a bed across the hall. "Maybe we should cut her open and see if she's normal inside." Malia said making everyone look at her. 

"Not exactly how medical treatment works. But thanks for the suggestion." Melissa said and Lydia sighed, "How do we know she's okay? I mean not just physically but mentally ?" Lydia said. "How do we know this Allison? Hm? Really Allison?" Melissa asked. 

"We don't. This wasn't exactly part of the plan." Lydia said and Melissa raised her eyebrows slightly. "Maybe our first step is simply talking with her." Melissa said and Emily glanced over at Allison only to find out she's not in the bed anymore. "Since she doesn't appear to be injured, We're probably okay with waking her up." Melissa said and Emily walked past her. 

"Mom?" Emily asked, making them look at her, "Yeah?" Melissa asked. "I think she's awake." She said, making them look over at the empty bed. 

Minutes later, Emily, Lydia and Malia quickly walked through the halls, looking for Allison. "Allison! Allison." Emily said as she checked into rooms. "Where the hell does she think she's going?" Malia asked. "She's probably confused." Lydia said. 

"Supposed to be slightly dead." Malia mumbled as they glanced around, "Split up. If you find her, yell." Emily said and everyone nodded before going separate ways. 

A minute  later, Allison walked out a room, putting a black hat on and started walking down a hall before Malia suddenly grabbed her. "Got her!" She called out, making Emily turn the corner to find Allison, Knocking Malia to the ground without effort. "Hey, Allison!" Emily called out, running over as Allison quickly ran away. 

"You Okay?" Emily asked, checking Malia, "Not me, man." Malia said making Emily follow Allison. She ran around the corner to see Allison fighting a couple of security guards without any effort. "Shit." Emily mumbled as she watched her knock them out before she quickly ran over, grabbing her as she tried to run off. 

"Wait."She said and Allison quickly grabbed her arm, twisting it around her back before grabbing a pair of scissors from a medical cart. She swung at her, making her quickly grab her arm before she let out a yell, pushing her arm away cutting her cheek.  

Allison's eyes widen as she watched the cut slowly heal before she slammed her foot against her chest. Emily hit the wall holding her hands up slightly. "Who are you?" Allison asked and Emily pointed at herself, "It's me. It's Emily." She said. 

"Emily who?" She asked and Emily looked heart broken, "McCall." She said. "Where's the alpha?" Allison asked, making Emily raise her eyebrows, "You mean?" She asked. "Where's Derek Hale?" She asked. Emily moved forward a bit before Allison threw the scissors at her head which emily ducked and the scissors hit the wall. 

Allison quickly ran off, making Emily quickly run after her, only to see her in an elevator and the doors closing. "Emily quickly looked around before finding stairs and quickly ran down them. 

Allison walked out the elevator and glanced around before turning towards the doors, stopping when she saw Argent, Melissa and Deaton standing there. Argent stared at his daughter for a moment before Allison quickly turned around and ran off. "Wait!" Argent yelled running after her before Emily ran out in front of him. 

"Hey! Allison, she's alive. She's back." Emily said and Deaton shook his head slightly, "She's not the only one." Deaton said.