The hunt

"Emily

"Emily." Deaton said as he followed Emily out the hospital, "We don't know where she's going or what she's doing." Deaton said.  "Or how the hell she's alive." Argent said as they walked over to Lydia and Malia, "Well, can we answer that question after we find her?" Lydia asked. 

"That woman may look like Allison, but it doesn't mean that she is Allison." Deaton said and Argent shook his head. "She didn't recognize me." He said and Emily nodded, "Me either. But she saw me heal. She knows what i am." Emily said and Argent furrowed his eyebrows. 

"So she doesn't remember us but she knows about werewolves." Argent said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "It's frighteningly convenient for a werewolf hunter who just got brought back to life." Lydia said and Malia nodded. "She also knew how to kick ass, specifically my ass." Malia said. 

"Hold on - when I told her my last name McCall, she looked at me like she... was expecting something else." Emily said and Argent sighed. "Hale." He said and Melissa raised her eyebrows. "But if the only thing she remembers right now is that she hunts and kills werewolves-" Melissa said and Emily's eyes widen, "Then we need to find Derek." She said. "I'm coming with you." Malia said and Emily nodded "Okay." 

Derek crawled on the ground, hand on his bleeding neck as Allison slowly followed him. Derek slowly turned onto his back, staring up at Allison as she stopped before holding up her bow. 

She released the arrow when all of a sudden, Liam came out of nowhere, grabbing the arrow before letting out a roar. Allison quickly grabbed another arrow and released it before a girl named Hikari ran out in front of Liam. The arrow hit the girl in the arm before erupting in flames as her eyes glowed a fiery orange and a fiery fox aura surrounded her body. 

Emily and Malia quickly ran down the hallway, making Allison run off while Emily quickly got down next to derek while Malia tried to follow Allison. "Emily, get to Eli." Derek weakly said she pressed her hand against his neck. "Derek, he's not here." Emily said. 

"He was. He knows what to do. We- we have a plan. He has -he has the car."Derek said weakly. "Don't-don't try to talk."She said. "Eli, he'll go to the shop. He knows what to do." Derek said before going limp, making Emily's eyes widen. "Hey, hey!" Emily said. 

"Emily." Liam said, making her look back at him "What?" Emily asked "It's not allison it's the oni. It's the Nogitsune." Liam said. "They're coming." Hikari said, before Malia ran up to them, "Emily, what do we do?" Liam said and Emily took a deep breath before opening her red glowing eyes. "Liam, get to Stilinski, find Lydia, and tell them we need their help. Tell them we need everyone." Emily said before Liam and Hikari run off. 

"Malia, let's get him out of here." Emily said and Malia quickly ran over to help Emily. 

Malia drove with Emily in the back seat with Derek's head on her lap, a small towel pressed against his wound. Derek suddenly woke up with a slight gasp. Looking up at Emily. 

"Eli!Eli."He said and Emily nodded at him, "We're gonna find him but we have to help you first." Emily said and Derek shook his head slightly. "No. No. Eli. His ankle, he twisted it. He can't run."Derek said. "But he can heal."Emily said. "No, he won't."Derek said "Eli can't heal, not like a werewolf, not yet." Malia said making Emily raise her eyebrows. "What's wrong with him?" she asked. Malia sighed, "You know how some people pass out when they see a needle? Eli passes out when he sees his own fangs."Malia said. 

"He passes out?" Emily asked, "The fangs come out," Derek said and Malia nodded. "He's on the floor. Claws too." Malia said as Derek breathed heavily, "Emily, you have to find him before she does." Derek said and Emily nodded. 

"All right. Come on." Emily said as she and Malia carried Derek in the house. Melissa, Argent and Deaton standing waiting around for them. "Easy." Melissa said as they brought him over to the couch.

"You have to find Eli. Eli. You have to find him." Derek said weakly as Melissa kneeled down next to him, "Derek, you're gonna need Emily and the other take care of it, okay?" Anyone who looses that much blood, human or werewolf, you're not gonna be any good to anyone else." Melissa said. 

"We need a lighter. The healing process works faster with fire." Deaton said before they suddenly heard something in the hallway, making them all turn to see Peter leaning against the wall, lighting a cigar with a small torch. "I've been known to light a spark or two in my time." He said with a slight country accent before walking over, torch still on. 

He chuckled as he set the cigar in an ashtray before looking at Derek who shook his head. "Peter, no." He said and Peter just smiled before holding the flame to Derek's wound. Derek screamed in pain before passing out. 

Peter walked away before glancing back at everyone to see them all staring at him with not so nice looks. "Do I need to remind you people that he slashed my throat once and it almost killed me? Peter asked and Malia raised her eyebrows, "When it comes to you, most of us try to forget." Malia said making Peter look at her.  

"That is no way to speak to your father." Peter said. 

"We're running out of time. We've got to catch up to Eli." Emily said and Peter raised his eyebrows, "You mean before Allison does." Peter said before gasping slightly, "Allison Argent, back from the dead, running around shooting werewolves like a good little hunter. You must be so proud?" Peter said, looking at Argent.

Argent started walking towards Peter making Melissa step forward, "Can we just lower the level of the testosterone in the room, fellas?" Melissa asked, glancing between Argent and Peter. "Derek said they have a plan for when something like this happens?" Emily asked and Peter nodded, "The auto shop. That's were they'll go." He said. 

"Emergency rendezous point. How far behind was Allison?" Peter asked. "Not far enough."Emily said and Malia looked at her. " I'm coming with you." She said and Emily shook her head, "No, You need to find Lydia. Liam and Hikari are already looking for Stilinski, but honestly, if there's anyone who could figure this out, it's Lydia.Find Lydia, I will get Eli." Emily said. 

"Wait." Melissa said, "I gotta go." Emily said. Wait! Emily, wait," Melissa shouted as she followed Emily out the door "wait." She said and they stopped "What, Mom? What? If there's some small chance that it's her, that it's really Allison..." Melissa questioned. "It can't be, right? It's impossible." Emily said "Listen to me. If I've learned anything living in Beacon Hills, it's that every time someone says something's impossible, somehow the impossible seems to happen. If you think it's really her, you have to find her and stop her and help her remember who she was." Melissa said "I love you, Mom." Emily said. "I love you too. Go get her"Melissa said back and they hugged.