Reunions

Emily pulled up to the ruins of Oak Creek

Emily pulled up to the ruins of Oak Creek. The place that had once haunting Tunnels, now was just fallen, grassy plot. Emily exited the car. Emily glanced down at the part of the broken, rusty gate. She took a deep breath remembering memories of this place before walking in. Lydia pulled up and got out of the car and hesitated for a moment before walking over to Emily. 

"Hey, thanks for coming so fast." Emily said and Lydia smiled at her before pulling her into a hug. The two of them glanced down to the ground for a moment. "Do you really think all of this is true?" Lydia asked making her look at her, "Allison being stuck, unable to cross over?" She asked and Emily shook her head. "I don't know. nut if being here and doing this thing actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying." Emily said and Lydia nodded slightly "Okay, then let's try." Lydia said before holding up a folder she had, pulling out of premonition papers she did. 

"We need a handful of earth from the ground Allison died." Lydia said and Emily nodded, "Okay." She said. Emily stepped up to the patch of ground where Allison died and crouched down. She slightly ran her hand across the ground before Lydia crouched down, gently grabbing her hand.

Emily looked at her and she smiled softly and gave her a small nodded before she patted her shoulder and stood up. Emily took a deep breath before punching the ground a few times until she is able to grab a handful of dirt. Lydia handed her a cloth, helping her wrap the dirt into it before she looked at Lydia. "What's next?" She asked.

Emily and Lydia and Argent are all stood around the island table. On the table sat the sword that killed Allison in a black case. "Anybody mind if we close this thing?" Lydia asked and Argent nodded. "Yeah." He said, closing and locking the case before setting it on the ground.

"Does your, uh, mom know that your here?" Argent asked looking at Emily, making Emily look at him, "Does she know that you're here?" She asked. "No. And i want to keep it that way." Argent said and Emily nodded, "Yeah, me too." She said. 

"All right, Lydia, We've got the earth where she died, the weapon that took her life. That's step one and two. What is next?" Argent asked and Lydia pulled out papers from the folder. "I was, uh, hoping you could help figure that out. I mean, to be honest, I'm a little out of practise with all of this." She said. "You Still scream like a banshee right?" She asked and Lydia hummed, "Not quite like i used to. It's just like a muscle. You stop using it, and atrophies." she said. "Why did you stop using your power?" Argent asked and Lydia was about to answer but someone else did. "Stiles. Obviously, it has something to do with Stiles." Jackson said as he walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge as Emily looked at him confused.

"Why is Jackson here?" Emily asked while looking at Lydia "What are you doing?" She asked as Jackson pulled out a slice of pizza. "Well, firstly, Jackson prefers not to be talked like he's not in the room. Second, well, Lydia called begging me to help, as usual. And I said Okay, so long she promised never to tell Ethan, because I promised Ethan that I would never come back to this nightmare hellscape of a town." Jackson said.

"Thank you," Lydia whispered sarcastically before Jackson looked at the pappers, "Oh, I love these games." He said, going to grab one of the pages before Argent grabbed his arm. "This isn't a game." He said and Jackson cocked an eyebrow, "I have claws and a tail that'll snap your neck. So take your hand off me, old man." Jackson said before pulling his arm away. 

Emily glanced at each other before she nodded glancing back at Jackson grabbed all the papers and his plate of left over pizza. He crouched down and started laying out the papers as everyone walked over to see what he was doing. He spent a couple minutes rearranging and laying all the papers in a way it all connected before standing up.

There, laid out on the paper was the words "help me" and "bardo" forming a shape of a tree stump with "bardo" written largely in the middle. "It's a tree." Jackson said and Emily shook her head, "It's not just a tree" she said. "It's the Sacred Grove." Lydia said and Argent took a deep breath, "The ancient Druids call it Nemeton." He said. "Well, it looks like a tree." Jackson said whilst taking a bite of his pizza.  

Emily pulled up to the woods where Malia stood with Lydia in the car before they both got out the car. Lydia quickly ran over to Malia, throwing her arms around her. "Oh! I missed you." Lydia said as Malia awkwardly hugged her back, "I missed you too." Malia said. "No, you didn't." Lydia said, "Okay, I wanted to." Malia said as they pull apart. "Well that I can believe Lydia said. "Hi" Emily said and awkwardly hugged Malia "Hi" Malia said and hugged back before nodding. "It's good to see you." Emily said. "It's kind of awkward to see you." Malia said. "I know." Emily said.

"Okay. Let's go find a tree in the woods." Malia said, walking away making Emily and Lydia follow her. "Come on. You said we need to find this thing by nightfall." Malia said as they walked through the woods.