A game of lacrosse

Emily walked over to a small window and stepped on something to look out, seeing Lacrosse players running across the field

Emily walked over to a small window and stepped on something to look out, seeing Lacrosse players running across the field. "I need to find my father. If he's here, he's in danger too." Allison said, making Emily look at her. "Allison, wait. Look, this isn't just about us anymore." Emily said as Allison put her quiver of arrows on her shoulder and turned to her. 

"I think I remember you, or maybe someone like you, maybe someone who i was in love with. And maybe-- maybe if i had more time. I would remember everything. But I can't help you right now, I have to find my father. I think he might be the only one I have left." She said grabbing her bow and walking away. 

"Allison. Hey, Allison!" Emily called out as she ran after Allison, making the girl stop and turn to her. "They don't know it's not you. Not even your own father. So, be careful." Emily said and Allison squinted her eyes slightly at her. "I just tried to kill you, and you're telling me to be careful. Why would you do that?" Allison asked. Emily sighed and shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Because i'm still in love with you." Emily said and Allison chuckled before walking away again.

"Eli! Where the hell did you come from?" Coach said and Emily walked closer to where she heard him. "Get off--hey" Coach said and whistled off the field." Coach said once more. "Eli?" Emily questioned to herself before running over to him."Okay, so it's a place but it's not real. They're all there with my dad, and there alive."Eli said."This is part of the game. It's like he's knocking pieces off the board." Emily said and Eli looked at her, "So how come he put me back on it?" He asked. "I don't know, but I need to get you out of here. Come on." Emily said and started to head to run out with Eli past the bleachers they walked into an invisible barrier. "Oh! Wat the hell was that?" Eli asked. "Mountain ash." Emily said.

Emily and Eli are running. "The suns going down. if the Oni comes out at nigh--." Emily began to say Eli cut her off "There's 10,000 people in the stadium, What are we suppose to do?" Eli asked. "Come on." Emily said and started to run and Eli quickly followed. "Coach, coach hey!" Emily said as she and Eli stopped. "Oh, no, no, no, no. Unacceptable. You graduated, McCall. You're not ruining this for me." Coach said, looking back at the field, "Coach, every single person in this stadium is in danger. Is there any way to get them out without panicking them?" Emily asked, making Coach look at her, "Yeah, you win the game." He said and Emily sighed, "What happens if they tie it up?" She asked, "Sudden death." Coach said. "Coach there's going to be ten thousand sudden deaths if we don't stop this game."Emily said and they all looked at the field as the other team scored. "Crap! I haven't felt this level of disappointment since I lost my virginity." Coach said.

"You want to help win this game McCall?" Coach asked before grabbing a lacrosse stick, "Here." He said.

A few minutes later Emily and Eli were in full Beacon Hills lacrosse uniform as Emily grabbed a helmet. She looked at Eli and smiled. "Number 11? That used to be my number." Emily said, making Eli look at her, "Do you want it back?" Eli asked. "No,, no. It's okay. Just, if you're gonna wear my number, you better score." She said. "I'll try." Eli said. "Let's go! Let's do it! Asses on the field! We score first!" Coach yelled and all the players, including Emily, ran out on the field.

Emily got the ball before launching it at the goal, but instead of hitting the net of the goal, she over shot it and hit the scoreboard behind Allison. Allison looked at the board as some sparks rain down around her while Emily cringed. Allison looked down at Emily and she smiled with an amused face. Emily smiled sheepishly and waved at her making her chuckle and shake her head. 

"New plan. You take the shot. I'll cover for you." Emily said. "Are you kidding?" Eli asked. "No, Its you shot!" Emily said and started running the opposite direction. "Come on!" she said.

"Where did this kid come from? Is she even in high school?" other school coach asked. "That's one of my best students." Coach said. "She looks like she's 30. Who the hell is that?" The other coach asked. Coach smiled. "That's Greenberg." he said. 

Eli is running to the goal with the ball in his net. "Yes! Take it" Coach shouted. "Eli, take it to the rack!" Coach said. Eli ran to it. Emily is seen taking her helmet off as she watches Eli as he scores. "Yes!" She says happily and Emily ran to him. "Holy Shit, Emily did you see that? Did you see me score? My dad was actually right. I'm actually pretty good. Oh my god my dad." Eli said. "This isn't over. We're gonna find the others come on." Emily said.

Melissa and Chris are running up the bleachers. "Peter, wait!" Melissa shouted as she and Chris stopped in front of him as he had Allison in a head lock. "No! No!" Peter yelled. "No more illusions." Peter said. "Where's Emily? Where's my daughter?" She asked.

"She's on the field. She's trying to save everyone. She's playing the game." Allison said, "That's most definitely your daughter but as for you're daughter-" Peter said but Argent cut him off. "I forgot to tell you something, Peter. The arrow wasn't the only thing Allison left behind." Argent said before he threw a dagger at Peter, making peter quickly catch it, before it could hit his face. But instead of grabbing the handle when he caught it, he grabbed the blade, making the wolfsbane coated blade his hand. He dropped the dagger, looking at his hand that already had some black blood mixed with red blood. "Wolfsbane." Peter whispered before Allison elbowed him in the face, making him fall against the railing.

Argent quickly ran to Allison pulling her into a hug before pulling away from her. "You think I wouldn't recognize my own daughter? It is you." He said as he gently grabbed her face and she shook her head slightly, "I don't know. I don't who or what I am. But my friends are in trouble and It's all my fault." Allison said. "No." Argent said back. "Dad, What is that?" Allison asked making everyone turn to look over to see black smoak coming towards them. There was a clicking sound that tends to come with the Oni, Making Argent pull his gun out and Allison grab her bow as she walked over to the smoak. "Allison!" Argent yelled before Allison disappeared into the smoak.

Near the Nemeton inside the Nogitsune world, Emily and Allison suddenly appeared and glanced around. "Where are we?" Allison asked, no longer trying to kill everyone. "We're in his world." Emily said before Eli ran up to them. "This is it. They're here. They're all trapped her." He said and Emily stepped forward slightly. "So are we." She said as they glanced around before the Oni suddenly appeared in front of them. "I've killed an Oni before." Allison said. "Then let's kill a few more." Emily said before they ran forward fighting and Blocking the Oni's attacks.