Trip Down Memory Lane

Allison carried Emily into some room that she was using as her little hide out stoop at the lacrosse stadium

Allison carried Emily into some room that she was using as her little hide out stoop at the lacrosse stadium. She lowered Emily to the ground who dropped with a thump before Allison crouched down in front of her was going to touch her but brought her hand back. "Emily." Allison whispered, watching her for a moment. before her mother suddenly appeared behind her. "Yes, she's beautiful. History is replete with beautiful killers. She's still a killer." Victoria said and Allison turned her head slightly, "What am I even doing here?" Allison asked. "This-this can't be the right thing to do." Allison said. "Don't get lost I useless moral quandaries, Allison. Stick to the plan. Your father is on his way right now." Victoria said and Allison looked away from Emily and stood up. "I saw him at the hospital. That was him." Allison said as she talked to her mom. 

"No, he's on his way and he's bringing Peter Hale. You remember what that monster did to Kate? He ripped her throat out with his claws." Victoria said, her voice changing with each word until it was no longer Victoria standing there. It was the Nogitsune. "He'll do the same to you if he gets the chance." The Nogitsune said, his voice and, his appearance going back and forth between the bandaged body of Corporal Rhys and Victoria Argent. 

"Don't you remember how they burned us? We lost years. Can't you feel that life stolen from you?" The Nogitsune said, "I don't know what to feel!" Allison yelled as she slowly turned around in circles. "A few more hours and the sun goes down. We'll take care of everything then. They come out at night." The Nogitsune/Victoria Argent said, "Who?" Allison asked. "The Oni. And with them comes chaos." The Nogitsune whispered and Allison spun around. 

Emily woke up with a grunt she could see Allison with her jacket off siting on a crate. She groaned before lifting her shirt up to reveal her wound. It was caked in dark blood and black viens trailing throughout her torso from the wounds. "If we don't come up with a way to get this wolfsbane out soon, I'm gonna to die." Emily said looking over at Allison. "We need to find Liam." Emily said and Allison raised her eyebrows. "You beta?" Allison asked "My friend." Emily said. 

"Liam and Hikari." She said, "She's a Kitsune. That's why the arrow didn't do anything to her." Allison said and Emily nodded, "Because of the fox. It protects her , like armor." Emily said. "It won't protect her from the Oni." Allison said and Eily raised her eyebrows. "Nothing protected you either." she said and Allison looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and sat up slightly. "What do you mean?" she asked, "You died in my arms." Emily said, making Allison take a deep breath. "And if you let me, I could prove it to you." Emily said and Allison shook her head, "You're lying." She said. "Just give me a chance, If you still don't believe me, fine. Let me die." Emily said.

"And what If I do?" Allison asked. "Well you're gonna have to save me." Emily said and Allison stared at her. 

Emily started moving her hand to her pocket, making Allison immediately alert and start to grab her bow. "Just...hold on. Please" She said, holding her hand up for a moment before pulling her wallet out, groaning in pain in the process. Emily slid her wallet over to Allison and it hit her boot before she picked it up. "It's my license." Emily said as Allison opened her wallet, pausing for a moment before she pulled out a small picture. "It was at the ice rink." Emily said as Allison looked at the picture of the two of them in a photobooth, "The other pictures didn't come out so i tore that one off for you. After you died, your father gave that to me." Emily said and Allison closed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows slightly, "Lydia was there." She said and Emily nodded, "And Stiles." She said.

Emily looked at Allison. "Remember the winter formal?" She asked and Allison thought for a moment. "I went with my friends, Jackson, Lydia, I don't remember anybody else." She said. "I was there. and I found you inside, we danced." Emily said and Allison quickly chucked the Wallet away. "I don't remember any of that" Allison said. "We kissed and that was the first time i said I loved you." Emily said remembering that memory.("Why did you do that?" Memory Allison asked and Emily cupped her cheek Because I love you." Memory Emily said.) 

"When you broke up with me, I said I knew we were gonna be together. And you told me..There's no such thing as fate." Emily said and Allison looked away and had a tear come down her cheek. "Do you remember what I told you back?" Emily asked and Allison looked back at her and took a deep breath. "There's no such thing as a werewolf." She said and Emily took a Shaky breath adjusting her position against the wall slightly and sighed. Allison stood up quickly, "Tell me the rest." Allison asked. "I can't, because I'm going to die if you don't help me." Emily said, "What do I have to do?" Allison asked. "Wolfsbane only responds to fire. You've gotta burn it out." Emily said. 

Emily's eyes slowly came to focus and Allison crouched down and opened the flare and Emily's eyes widen slightly. "Woah, uh... you couldn't find a lighter?" She asked and Allison raised her eyebrows. "Do you want to live or not?" She asked. Emily sighed and shook her head slightly, "Burn it out." She said groaning and lifted her shirt up and Allison light the flare and put it on Emily's wound. Emily groand before roaring out in pain as her eyes turned a vibrant red and Allison looked away.