When Jules broke up with her boyfriend she came there, when Chris was skipping school and needed company until 4pm, when you needed a deep conversation with Matt.

Everyone had a special moment from this place.

"Are you sure the lights are ready?" Chris asked when Matt drove you to the street. "Yes!" Jules shout at him. "Why are you shouting at me?" He looked back at you.

"You asking it for the fucking 300 times." You and Jules shout at him. "Oh god! Kill me!" He shout at the car and Matt told him to rest.

"Don't fucking touch me dude!" He yelled at Matt. "Don't yell at him." You said. "Oh fuck off." He said. "Go kiss your best friend again." He adds and made nick laugh and himself.

Matt felt kinda of nervous, and a little blush was on his face.

And you couldn't lie that on your face was a little blush too.

"So.. what movie do you want to see?" Matt locked the doors and walked with in the street. "I don't know.. maybe the scream?" You looked at him, it's was cold night and all your clothes were short so you try to keep your clothes warm.

"Um, yeah. It's a good ones ." Matt said. "Did you watch it? Without me?" You looked at him.

"Yeah, you didn't were at my place for so long, I couldn't wait." He put his hands on the hols of his sweater. "Bitch."

As Matt and you laugh, he remember the quick kiss he gave you. You start walking again when he stayed behind and looked at you. "Hey.. y/n." He called you to face him.

"Yeah?" "Are you okay.. with.." he try to tell you that but he couldn't. "With the kiss?" You asked and he nodded and cleared his throat.
"Yeah." He said. "Yeah, it's was a dare and nothing else right?" You said and he agreed.

You got into the basement and sat on the sofa, Matt sat next to you and Jules Chris and nick were at the bed because they got there before you, but you liked to share the couch with Matt.

"You too late so you got the couch!" Jules shout. "Where our snacks?" Matt asked and sat on the couch when Chris throw at him two bags of chips.

You sat next to Matt and put the blanket on you and him, he gave you your bag of chips and you smiled at him and he made you get close to him. "What are we watching?" Chris slide all over the tv screen for looking for a movie.

"The scream 1." Matt said. "But you watched this movie." You whispered. "But you didn't." He said and smiled at you. When the movie start you put your head on Matt's shoulder.

Matt was nervous from your touch but he looked at you for a little and smiled. He let you beside him, like always.

-
"Oh god, it's already 3 am. My mom most be looking for me all over the street." You get up from the couch and put your shoes on. Matt get up after you and watch his brothers.

"Do you need a ride?" He offered you. "Yeah thanks." You said and put your jacket on. Matt looked at nick who was on his phone and at Chris and Jules who were sleeping.

"Wait, should we wake them up?" He asked you. "I don't know, I don't be late.." you said. "But we can't leave them here." He said. "Go, I'll be with them." Nick said. "Thank you."

"But if they wake up, tell me.. so I can come pick you up." Matt told nick. "Yes sir." Nick was on his phone but listened to Matt.

"Okay come on." He leads you out of the basement. "Thank you for taking me home." You said when you got into Matt's car.
"Yeah, of course.." he start the car.

"My mom most be so scared right now." You said. "And you?" "If you asking if she gonna kill me, so yes." You said. "You're feel nervous." He told you, you were nervous.

Not by the fact you going to be late at home and your mom is worried. By the fact you sitting next to your best friend, alone. But it's wasn't a new thing to you.

So it's felt so strange.

"Okay let me put music." Matt knew what made you feel better. He put 'unforgettable.' And you both vibing all the way home.

"Thanks for the ride, you don't have to lead me back home." You said when Matt get out of the car. "But I want to." Matt said and hold your hand.

Your blood just melted away from his touch. Not like it's was before, you felt sweat but cold, you didn't knew what's going on.

"Matt, it's really okay.. I can walk alone." You try convincing Matt to leave you. "Nope." He said and hold your hand tightly. "I'm not leaving." He said. "At least from my hand?"

He let your hand go and smiled nervously. He try to look for a conversation with you but you didn't knew what to say.

Both of you.

"So.. I'll meet you tomorrow right?" He asked. "Yeah, of course." You nodded. "Good." He looked at you. "Thanks for the ride, that you lead me all over here and for the night."

"All for my girl." He said. You hugged him before you left him. When Matt pulled back, his hands stayed on your waist and you were so close to him.

Matt looked inside your eyes and you at his. He looked at your lips a little between your eyes and the rest of your body.

He got close to you, almost putting his lips on your. But you pulled back. As much as you wanted, you couldn't.

You knew what will happen if you both will got into a relationship, it's will ruin your friendship with Matt. For life.

"I'm sorry, I need to go home." You said and Matt take off his hands. "Yeah, sure." He said and got back. "I'll see you tomorrow." You shout at him and he nodded when you ran all over the stairs.

Matt was standing there, looking at you before leaving the street back to his car. All the way house, with your playlist on, he try to look for an answer for this, for this feeling he got from being with you.

And you too.

In the other side of the city, with his playlist on. Trying to figure out what the hell was that, why Matt try to kiss you. Even when he said it's nothing.

And why you got nervous being next to him?