"He is under treatment"

Payal got stuck.

"What treatment? What happened to him?"

"He is also got affected by the attack, just like you. He suffered from Cerebral hypoxia..."

Cutting him,

"What's that?"

"It occurs when there is not enough oxygen getting into the brain"

"Is his condition critical?" she asked fearfully.

"It was... But now, he recovered more than ninety percent. He was under medication from the time he was attacked. The criticality was avoided as we started the treatment without wasting time"

Payal's eyes overflew, thinking about Akash.

"Please don't cry, Bhabi..."

"You?"

"I'm NK... Nandkishor. Akash's cousin"

"Oh... Could I talk to Akash?"

"We will talk to him tomorrow morning. He would not be on medication and would be free at that time. You please take rest. We will talk tomorrow morning..."

Payal nodded ok.

"Take care of her, sister," NK said to the nurse.

"Ok, sir"

"You can tell her if you want anything. She will call me" NK said to Payal.

"Jee..."

NK gestured for the nurse to come out. She followed him.

"Don't tell her anything about Khushi Bhabi and about her wedding"

"Ok, sir"

NK walked off. He didn't want to make any decision without Arnav's consent. He didn't know how Payal would react to their wedding. He wanted Khushi to handle her. Before that, he wanted Arnav to know about Payal first. Let him decide what to do. He went to his room thinking about telling Arnav about Payal the next morning.

Arshi Room

Khushi was lying on Arnav's chest, putting her leg on him.

"Are not you sleepy?" Arnav asked.

"No..."

"Are you searching for a reason to fight with me?" he teased.

"Why would I search for a reason? If I want to fight with you, I can do it without Reason" she said flaunting.

"Oh, yeah... You are an expert in fighting"

"Don't flatter me a lot" she said with a fake blush.

Arnav chuckled.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"Do you want anything?" Arnav asked.

She nodded no.

"Don't you want anything?"

"No... You are enough for me"

"Don't you have any wish?"

"I have only one wish... I want to see my Jeejil living happily with Akash Jeejaji" she said emotionally.

"It will definitely happen. We will see that soon"

"Jeeji will break down if she gets to know about our heartless relatives' actions of attacking her and our parents," she said feeling bad.

"She won't..."

Khushi looked at him frowning.

"Because she will have you... you will not let her feel bad for some useless people"

Khushi nodded yes and hugged him.

"Make her understand... it's not useful to feel bad about what happened already."

Khushi nodded yes.

"Khushi, what will be your sister's reaction to our wedding?" Arnav raised the question.

Khushi pulled herself from the hug.

"I too don't know... you have no idea how much I shouted at her when she said she loves ASR"

Arnav smiled.

"I didn't want her to fall for a Rowdy... I told her that openly. I don't know what will she do if she got to know I married the same ASR" she said worriedly.

"She can do nothing because we are already married. It can't be changed... So, relax"

"What about Akash Jeejaji? What's his condition?"

"He is almost recovered. Very soon, he will come back to India"

"Is it? I think Jeeji will get out of the coma if she hears Akash Jeejaji's voice"

"Let's hope for good"

"Mmm"

"By the way, would you become emotional if you talk about your sister?"

"Her condition makes me talk like that. You know she was the one who tolerate my tantrums more than anyone"

"Poor she..."

"She is not poor... in fact, she never got angry or upset with me... she admires me... unlike you"

Arnav pulled her close to him.

"Didn't you see, how I admired you a few minutes ago?" he pinched the tip of her nose.

Khushi bit her inner lip to control her blush.

"Stop blushing... don't make me TURN ON"

She punched his chest, making him chuckle.

"Ok, go to sleep..."

Khushi nodded ok and fell on the bed. In no time, Arnav buried his face in the crook of her neck. Khushi hugged his neck tight. Arnav waited until she slept. After a while, Khushi fell asleep. Arnav came out of her hand slowly. Taking his mobile, he typed a message.

WE HAVE TO FINISH HRITHIK AND VIHAN'S MATTER TOMORROW.

To be continued...