1.4

The past couple of weeks have been amazing. My very first single dropped and we had a small celebration with the group.

Everyone loved it and it made me feel super special and loved. Even though Elliot wasn't there, he did text me to tell me it was good which was surprising.

People in my fanbase love the song and they've been hyping it up. In the comments, they have been speculations.

Speculations about who I was talking about and if it's me talking about Colby. I'm just thankful he hasn't said anything about it.

It's been a good few weeks. "Happy birthday!" I heard Paige yell when I woke up. I was jolted up since Grant jumped on my bed.

I was mad for a moment, but it quickly went away when I saw Paige holding a cupcake. I sit up as Grant gets off.

Paige hands me my cupcake as I take the holder off. "Thank you." I smile as I take a bite. I was finally twenty-one.

Grant and Colby don't have to buy me alcohol anymore and I can get it myself. I can legally go bar hopping without the fear of getting caught.

I was thrilled. "Are you excited for tonight?" Grant asked happily. Colby is throwing me a big ass party for my birthday tonight.

"Oh for sure. I plan on not remembering a lot of it." They laugh even though I was being serious.

It's my one night to let loose so I'm going to party hard. "Well, we plan on packing extra clothes so we can stay the night." Paige tells me.

That wouldn't be a horrible idea. "Or you can 'forget' extra clothes and wear Colby's." Grant gives me an idea.

"Grant, you're a genius." They looked at me, half confused, half shocked.

"Do you have feelings for Colby?" At the same time Paige asked that, Grant asked me if I was being serious.

They looked at each other for a moment and Paige asked her question again.

I sigh as I just looked at them. "I think I do have feelings for Colby." Paige smiled while Grant gasped.

"I fucking called it! You need to lock him down!" Grant gossiped which made me laugh.

"What do you mean, lock him down?" I asked him. He looked at me surprisingly.

"Like, you need to date him before he finds someone else." Paige slapped him.

Grant looked up at her in shock. "He's not going to find someone else. That boy is obsessed with you." I laughed at Paige's comment.

"He is not." I deny as they both rolled their eyes towards me. "He's always with you and he has a special nickname for you." Paige pointed out.

"And he's throwing a big ass party for you at his house." Grant spoke up. I don't wanna get my hopes up, just in case.

I just wanna play it off. Before we could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. We all look at each other confused.

Colby's still asleep so I know it's not him. I get up from the bed so I can open the door. "What if it's a serial killer?" Grant whispered from behind me.

"At ten in the morning?" Paige asked as I shook my head. I opened the door to see Elliot on the other side.

My breath caught in my throat knowing I wasn't expecting it to be him.

"I think the toilet is overflowing." I heard Grant say as they walked away.

Great, they left us two alone and we argued last time we talked. "You can come in." I stepped aside so he could come inside.