0.5

"Hello?" I ask as I walk into Sam and Colby's. Kat had invited me to their movie night so I just now got here.

I asked Grant and Paige if they wanted to come but they both had plans so it was just going to be the four of us.

It was quiet for a moment before I saw Colby walk out of the living room. "You're early." He pointed out.

I nodded as I walked over towards him. "I didn't have anything else to do." I shrug towards him.

Elliot had flown to New York today so he's going to be gone for the next few days.

"Cool. Sam and Kat just left to get snacks, drinks, and pizza's. They should be back soon." He informed me.

I nodded my head as we went into their living room. "Does that mean I'm stuck with you?" I scrunch my nose as I tease him.

He looked surprised for a moment. "Damn, I feel like that should've hurt me but it was good." I laugh as I join him on the couch.

"Yeah, if we're going to be friends, you better get used to me teasing you." I tell him.

He just shook his head while smiling. "So, what movie do you have picked out for today?" He asked changing the subject.

I sigh knowing I haven't picked it out just yet. "I haven't picked one yet. Have you picked yours?" I asked curiously.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, Scott Pilgrim Vs the World. It's my all time favorite." He spoke.

I watched it once with Elliot. Since I hadn't seen it before, he begged me to watch it with him one night so I did.

It was a pretty good movie. "For some reason, that surprises me a lot." He furrowed his eyebrows towards me.

"Why is that?" He asked curiously. "I figured it would've been a horror movie like Annabelle or the Conjuring." I answer.

He shook his head as he remembered something. "Sam and I have been to the real conjuring house and that was scarier than the movie."

I have been slowly watching all their videos in order when I'm not busy filming with Grant and Paige, at the gym, or with Elliot.

"I watch horror movies all the time and they don't scare me. I feel like actually going to haunted places will actually scare me." I speak.

I've never done anything like that before. "It can get pretty scary at times. We do make sure to set boundaries and be careful." He explained.

I feel like if I did something like that, I would want to go with them. Colby was super easy to talk to.

It was like everything came out naturally. "I would definitely go if I went with you guys." He smiled a little bit.

"Well, if you ever want to join along, you can." He invited. He then thought about something for a moment.

"Would Elliot be okay with that? You did say he was a little protective." I sighed again and nodded.

"Yeah. It's like I said, we're not dating." I could tell he was thinking about something.

I can feel he's about to ask another question. "If you aren't dating, then what are you?" There's no point to hide it with him forever.

Especially if we're going to be friends. "We're friends with benefits." He looked surprised for a moment.

"Oh shit. Really? How did you two meet?" He asked as I nodded my head. I think back to the night we met.

"We met at a party back in February. We were both drunk and we started talking." I started.