0.1

"Roar! I got the eye of the tiger!" I belted out. I love the way my voice sounds in a parking garage.

It's my favorite place to go to whenever I want to film myself singing. I usually bring an extra phone and speaker so I can play the music.

Today, my best friend and I decided it would be fun to make a quick video before we head over to our best friends apartment for a movie day.

It was a rare cloudy and rainy day in Los Angeles so he asked us over. He told us to not rush since he has to clean it.

Paige, my best friend, joins me and starts singing. Even though Paige and I have only known each other for almost a year, we connected through music.

We both posted singing videos on Tik Tok and they blew up. We get a couple million views on our videos.

She saw one of my videos and complimented me. I then stalked her page causing me to direct message her.

We talked for hours and planned to meet up. That same weekend, I flew to Los Angeles where she lived and we filmed a lot.

I loved it so much, I saved up during the fall months and moved out here with her in January. I'm super thankful she had a spare room in her apartment.

Since I'm so big on Tik Tok, they do pay me so it helps with the bills. I've been actively trying to put my name out there.

It's my biggest dream to sell out shows and perform in front of thousands of people. Growing up, that's all I ever talked about.

Now living in Los Angeles, I actually have a shot. It's a lot of work but I think I'll be able to do it.

I do tend to get some hate in my comment section but I don't let it get to me. I like to think they're just mad and jealous.

We filmed for a few minutes and I ended up stopping it. I don't want it to be too long and I don't want to be too late for Grants.

I made sure to grab my speaker while Paige grabbed her phone. "You're gonna be big, I can feel it." She smiled as we got into her car.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of that. "Say's the one who's about to drop her first single." She started blushing.

She just got signed to a record and she's about to release her first song called flowers.

I was super proud of her and couldn't wait to hear it. As we drove out of the parking lot, I got a text message from Elliot.

Elliot and I have a weird relationship. We met at a party Paige, Grant, and I went to.

He's older than me and I thought he was super hot. Hell, I still think he's super hot.

We're mainly friends with benefits. Paige and Grant don't like how he's six years older than me.

They can't really say much knowing I'll be twenty-one in a few months. They just think he's going to hurt me somehow.

Elliot is a really great guy and we've grown closer as friends. We both agreed it'll be easier to stay friends as of right now.

I look at the text to see he was asking what I was doing. I can see Paige shift on her seat and glance at me as I text him back.

"Is that Elliot texting?" She asked as I nodded my head. I wish they would give him a chance.

"Yeah, I guess he just got off of work." I tell her. He does journalism for the Los Angeles times.

He really enjoys it. She didn't say anything but I could tell she was thinking about something.