"Yoongi?!!"

He doesn't turn towards his Jiminie just snarling at the man at his mercy.

"He is my cousin brother."

Yoongi's eyes were ready to bulge as he turns towards his husband for confirmation who just nods warily , Yoongi's attention is back at Jungkook he frees Jungkook's collar, ironing it with his hand , looking at him like he wants to say something but what he still doubts , but his face mirrors the kid in his arms ,

"Umm!!"

"You were ready to throw your hands at my husband and in the place of a sincere apology , what you have is 'UMM'!!"

Jimin turns at the source of voice,

"TAE!!"

A sob leaves Jimin's lips with the name soon the two soulmates are engulfing each other in a tight embrace.

Jungkook doesn't care as he is aware of his brother's and his husband's antics whereas Yoongi doesn't know where to look at his husband's hushed movements or the baby in his arms looking the happiest ever playing with his father's fingers, whose complete attention is just for his baby as the said baby is still clutching Yoongi's t-shirt not in mood to let him go.

After a complete 15 minutes of Jungkook telling him how he follows Yoongi's work and how he wants to work with him and after knowing he is the Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon's cousin brother's son , Namjoon has said few words about the man standing in front of him , like how lucky he is to have talented youth surrounding him.

Jungkook roughly even proposes a deal to him , and his eyes are sure to bulge out now , hearing the share he wants to offer him , '50%' that means he has the half authority in the project, that's insane.

There is Taehyung in Yoongi's view,

"You , Mr.Min I'll speak to you in the morning, we are here for 2 days , it was supposed to be a surprise not just for you but for my husband too."

Jeon Taehyung looks at his husband, who is still looking at Yoongi like he can't believe he is standing in front of THE MIN YOONGI!!

"And I guess it worked!!"

Yoongi looks at Jungkook and smiles softly showing his gums but as he again turns to Taehyung his glare is back.

"Her name is Jeon Juae and I'm Jeon Taehyung and you are going to look after my princess for tonight as me and my husband have some fun it's been a while."

While saying this Mr.Jeon Taehyung kisses his toddler's face covering it with kisses as Jeon Jungkook does the same as his instinct let out his husband is going to just pull him to some room for the said fun , and that's what happened, leaving behind an utterly shocked Yoongi and a giggling Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was muttering something as Jimin entered their room while checking the temperature of the milk that he prepared for the baby girl ,

"Your appa is weird!!"

Jimin smiles at Yoongi's antics for telling the sleepy baby about why he thinks his appa is weird than a cat.

"Shall I get our dinner here?!"

Yoongi looks at his husband, his gummy smile on full display,

"What about them?!!"

Yoongi tries to look in the direction of the guest room ,

"Ahan , actually Taehyung was hungry in the middle of the trip to our home as he is carrying so-"

Jimin acts like whatever, his best friend did inform him not to cook for them when he was eating lavish hamburgers.

"Carrying?!"

Yoongi tilts his head questioning Jimin ,

"Oh I mean he is pregnant."

He hands the milk to Yoongi and when he tries to take the baby away from Yoongi to feed her , she starts crying like how dared Jimin to even think of separating him from her cat.

Jimin huffs as Yoongi grins seeing the scenario taking place in front of his eyes and leaves a quick peck on Jimin's lips , Juae looks at Yoongi angrily trying to stand grabbing Yoongi t-shirt for the support she places a peck on Yoongi's lips glaring at Jimin.

Jimin huffs standing,

"I'll just get our dinner here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                             Author h

                                             Author h...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got our results today, I stood again second in class , but at least I have improved from 9.48/10 to 9.68/10🤗 , I'm damn happy!!!

I'm sorry, that's not a coach that's a couch(sofa) , it's like auto incorrect!!😭🥲😩!