CHAPTER -10

Late at night, Aakarsh arrived at his mansion, extinguishing the lights before proceeding to the front door. The guards, recognizing him, showed their respect and opened the door. Aakarsh acknowledged them with a nod and entered the mansion.

The place was a reflection of his personal taste, providing him with peace through its interior and exterior architecture. Despite his usual composure, his mind wandered. Here, his guards and servants abided by his demands.

A young lady, around 25 years old, approached him. She lowered her head, ready to assist. Aakarsh removed his blazer, and she took it from him, expertly and discreetly. He continued upstairs but froze upon seeing someone he disliked, his breath hitching in agitation.

Aakarsh couldn't control his anger and vented his frustration on Janaki, who stood before him, a presence that unnerved him. He shouted and questioned the security, feeling that her existence tarnished his pride and reputation.

"Why the hell are you here?" he roared, unable to hide his discomfort.

Janaki trembled in fear, fully aware of Aakarsh's animosity. She had always known her son's hate for her.

His rage intensified as he accused her of being a curse to his family. He questioned her presence and the lack of security, unable to escape her penetrating gaze.

Aakarsh's past memories haunted him, preventing peaceful sleep. He had distanced himself from his father to maintain some semblance of harmony.

"Why is she here again, trying to ruin my life?" he seethed, his eyes filled with anger.

Janaki struggled to speak, her words stuck in her throat. Aakarsh's harsh treatment made her feel worthless, but she had important news to convey.

"Where is the security?" he spat, clenching his fists, ready to lash out.

Janaki's heart skipped a beat as Aakarsh continued to berate her. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she felt the weight of his hatred.

"Stop with your crocodile tears," he warned sharply, his cruelty evident.

She questioned her miserable existence and why she faced such hatred.

Aakarsh ordered her to leave, his voice devoid of empathy. The security guards quickly complied with his demands, bowing in respect.

Janaki's heart ached as she realized the depth of her son's anger and hatred towards her. She wondered why her life was filled with such misery.

Aakarsh's father's disappearance weighed heavily on her mind. She had tried to contact him but was blocked. She had come to inform Aakarsh, hoping to salvage her worth.

Aakarsh's concern for his father overcame his anger. He inquired about his father's whereabouts, alarmed by the idea that something had happened to him.

Janaki, stunned by his sudden change in behavior, remained silent. She finally shared that his father had gone to meet someone named Ramya, and his phone was now turned off.

Aakarsh considered the situation, recalling that Ramya was known for her intelligence and kindness, making him believe it was a routine meeting. He urged Janaki to leave.

She insisted that something was amiss, intensifying Aakarsh's anger. He remained stubborn, unwilling to accept her claims.

"Get lost," he demanded, overwhelmed by his emotions.

Tears streamed down Janaki's face as she begged Aakarsh not to take his anger out on his father. She couldn't bear losing her husband.

Aakarsh, seething with rage, reminded Janaki that his father was his, not hers, and ordered her to leave.

Heartbroken, Janaki walked away, her self-respect shattered.

Aakarsh instructed his driver, Karthik, to take her. Despite his harsh exterior, his fragile heart couldn't forget the pain and sorrow of his past.

He detested Janaki, whom he considered an evil witch responsible for ruining his peace and happiness. His joy had faded when she became his mother.

But the one person he cherished was his father, and he couldn't allow anything to happen to him. Aakarsh dialed a familiar number, reaching out to Rajan Kumar, his father's loyal driver, seeking information about Raghuram's whereabouts.