CHAPTER -6

" Get ready ..Miss..." Demanding Ramya in a quite mischievous tone , he stumbled for a second. Because he is ignorant of her facts. He had rectified herself to be his bride 15 minutes before and then ordered his PA to dig and drag the total information about her.

According to his master's order, Karthik interfered with completing his master's sentence " Miss Shivam "

All are dumbfounded. Especially, Poornima and Shivam. Both exchanged a stare of inconvenience. They could feel an emotion of negativity.

Aakarsh's face and Ramya's sardonic mood are a vibe of negativity.

The circumstances are not satisfactory. It appears to be an indication of a hazard.

On the Other Side,

Pocketing the wrist, Deepthi instantly scanned the time. Her breath hastened out of tension. The speed of the heartbeat presently jogged to the peak.

" Ramya...." Mumbling the name out of expectancy, she glimpsed at the path wishing her friend to reach on time.

Her absence may result in spontaneous and erratic outcomes. Unlike typical, she shouldn't defraud or do injustice. It's the longing of parents. The strong support system

Smashing their hope is comparable to destroying herself alive.

The hypothesis of best friends !!

The devotion of co - classmates

Her absence will destroy the blooming hope of hundreds of parents who strives to safeguard their daughters.

Meanwhile, Deepti's phone jolted. Her heart split out in fear. Desiring, the call might be from Ramya she instantly withdrew the mobile from her pocket and gazed at the caller id.

Her eyes worsened with regret. She is terrified and nervous. The caller Id mirrored " Shivu "

Praying, she swiped to attend the call. Drenching in anxiety, she whispered the name out of suspicion " Shivu "

Apart from being an Advocate, she is petrified to death. Today is the biggest day. She and the team are battling against evil. Breaking all the odds, troubles, threats, and disliked experiences, they had strolled into the most cautious and final stage of the profession.

Though, it's their first case. Still, the case is embedded holding a lot of problems, dangers, actions, etc. Most of the people who cared for and supported them ended up in grief. Still, as a Advocate they never gave up. And, today is the most last day.

The day for verdict

Justice for an innocent girl ,who aspired to become a medical professional with no background . 

In case of negligence, even she cannot forgive herself

Ramya, Deepti, and Shivani's dedication to this is much. Deepti had bypassed her college works and Shivani had sacrificed her preparation classes.

A Girl and her soul deserve justice.

Without Committing any wrong why, should be murdered brutally?

A  pre-planned murder lawsuit of an emerging medical Student who came from another state with a lot of expectancies and was brutally raped and slaughtered to death.

After being rejected for a plea and proclaimed the culprits as innocents, this gang opened the lawsuit for the third time. Now, if they fail to deliver the elements, witnesses, or evidence the lawsuit cannot be reopened furthermore and ought to be dismissed.

Recalling the powerless moments of breaking the longing of hundreds, she is afraid.

" Deep ?? " Shivani exclaimed. After the disloyalty of love, this is the very first time she is encountering Deepti's sorrowful tone. This voice is much better for her to acknowledge, Ramya had deceived them again