CHAPTER - 5

Janaki, filled with anguish and misery, confronted Sunitha about the predicament. She questioned how, as a mother, she could allow her daughter to jeopardize her son's marriage.

Sunitha remained silent, her head hung low in shame, knowing her daughter's actions had caused this.

Raghuram blamed Damini, pointing to her as the reason behind Swetha's disappearance. He expressed his frustration and disappointment, as their family had lost its standing.

Damini's eyes widened in response. Her son was missing due to Swetha, and she had lost all hopes of achieving her desires and aspirations regarding Vishnu's marriage.

The situation had escalated into a heated argument, with the Rathore family doubting Damini's actions instead of reprimanding her.

Ramya, a quiet observer, finally spoke out, demanding an end to the confrontation.

Damini, startled, found herself on the receiving end of Ramya's aggression. Ramya, contrary to her traditional appearance, now appeared fierce.

Aakarsh, sitting on the mandap, was momentarily distracted by the commotion. He observed the situation and remembered he had his own plans to handle this chaotic marriage.

Ramya's confident and commanding voice caught his attention. She demonstrated a level of confidence and fearlessness that had everyone's focus.

Damini tried to challenge Ramya, but her arrogance was met with a strong response.

Ramya demanded that Damini let go, and her actions amazed the onlookers. Damini, feeling humiliated, was unable to comprehend the turn of events.

Shivam urged his daughter to apologize and be humble, but Ramya was not willing to back down. She questioned Damini's actions and lack of mercy for Aunt Sunitha.

Aakarsh observed the situation, curious about Ramya's actions. Damini retaliated, warning Ramya under her breath.

Ramya continued to assert her dominance, refusing to apologize. She declared that she wouldn't apologize to someone who lacked the qualities needed to challenge her.

She made it clear that she would only speak out when necessary. Ramya was known for her confidence, but her dominant personality earned her titles like "Devil" or "Mrs. Hitler."

Damini, with her nasty and cruel behavior, warned that Ramya was crossing limits.

Ramya, undeterred, mocked Damini's pleas and reminded her of her actions, which left Damini flustered.

Ramya disclosed the truth about Damini's deal and accused her of selling her son to the Rathore family. She pointed out the flaws in Damini's actions and labeled her as a money-minded person who had sold her daughter for money.

Damini was shocked and couldn't believe that her secret had been exposed.

Gautam questioned Damini, seeking an explanation for the revelations.

Ramya assured that she spoke the truth and told Gautam to ask his daughter if he doubted her.

Damini was in disbelief and couldn't comprehend how her secret had been revealed.

Damini confronted Janaki, but Janaki urged her to provide a solution for her son's predicament before continuing their argument.

Ramya, however, blamed Aakarsh for the entire situation, arguing that it was he who had plotted to break Swetha's courage and dignity, intending to marry her. She stated that Swetha had run away to save herself from this marriage.

Aakarsh interrupted the argument and declared that the marriage hadn't been canceled.

Janaki was puzzled as there was no bride, but Aakarsh had other plans.

Aakarsh revealed that the woman who had humiliated him would be his bride, stunning everyone.

Damini thought this was a fitting punishment.

Ramya couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had no intention of marrying a man like Aakarsh and couldn't fathom marrying him.

Damini took satisfaction in the turn of events, believing it was a just punishment for her actions.

Aakarsh demanded that Ramya get ready to be his bride, although he had no prior knowledge of her details. He immediately ordered his personal assistant to gather information about her.

Karthik, the personal assistant, concluded Aakarsh's sentence by revealing her name as "Miss Shivam."