Besides, humans and werewolves are not the same species, how can we talk about it?

  Xia Young seo was slightly relieved after receiving the text message that Ye Lisa strongly denied.

That's good, after experiencing Jiang Eunwoo 's incident, she doesn't want to have any intersection between Lilli and the Bo family, and with Lu Minhyun from the Lu family in front, other boys have to line up at the back. Marriage matters, it's better to know the bottom line rest assured.

  Wen Hari took vanilla extract to the baking room and happily made strawberry cake with Ye Lisa, but the door of the study on the second floor was suddenly opened.

Bao Tae-moo  received the information from his son, and hurried to the baking room. As expected, Wen Hari and Ye Lisa were making cakes intimately. It seems that they don't know how happy they are, like a young couple in love.

In the past, Hari would also chase after some fresh meat, and when she became interested, she would go to the company to visit classes, but once she got in touch with her, she was either disappointed that her character was not good, or she quickly lost her sense of mystery and interest, so it has been a long time. It's time to stop chasing stars, but this time it's completely different. The more she chase Ye Lisa, the more addicted she gets , watching Ye Lisa's dramas, listening to Ye Lisa's concerts, and even inviting Ye Lisa to my house as a guest!

  What else does she want to do next!

  Bo Tae-moo  was in a hurry, knocked on the door of the baking room, Wen Hari opened it curiously, "What are you doing here?"

   "Ye Lisa is a guest, how can you make the guest work? Let me do it."

  Wen Hari "?" What kind of wind did he got , and when did he come out to the kitchen.

   "Uncle, I'm fine~"

  Ye Lisa blinked her big innocent eyes and waved at him, like a green tea nestling beside Wen Hari.

  Bo Tae-moo  became even more angry, "Let me do it, you go watch TV with Jungkook ."

  Ye Lisa looked towards the hall.

  Bo Jungkook  was watching TV without distraction, tapping the sofa with his fingers leisurely, as if waiting for something.

  Uncle Bo, the CEO didn't call me, did he? Otherwise, she provoked the CEO just now, and he could let her go so easily? Now let Uncle Bo come and drive her away!

  Ye Lisa put down the fresh cheese in his hand, but when he turned around, the cornmeal fell on him 'inadvertently'.

   "Lisa, are you okay?"

  Wen Hari wiped her clothes with concern, "The clothes are dirty, take them off and let me wash them for you?"

   "No, no, Aunt Wen, it just happened to be dark, so I'll go back."

   "How can that be done! The cake hasn't been eaten yet!" Wen Hari pressed her shoulder, resolutely not allowing it, "You go upstairs to take a shower first, and I will wash your clothes for you."

bath? !

  Ye Lisa stared wide-eyed, "No, no, take a bath here...I don't have any clothes to change."

   "Why not? I'll give someone a gift, but the newly bought clothes are not easy to wear directly, so it's better to have it!"

  Wen Hari dragged her upstairs involuntarily.