40.

The next morning, Hyzin woke up early, making breakfast quickly. He missed her soo much, her each work done by him.. was now his favourite thing to do. He could notice that he was changing. He was not that Hyzin who didn't care about anything and anyone. His eyes searched for her in each and every manner. He was happily placing the breakfasts on the table.

He swiped the curtains aside. Let the fresh air be in. He than marched upstairs, he peeked into a room. Finding her sleeping peacefully. He came near her admiring her face.

Sukoon. That's all what he could feel by her presence in his life. He leaned down closer and pecked her forehead. Caressing her cheek he woke her up.

"Wakey wakey baby.." he said softly. She hummed and scooting near him.. she shifted her head in his lap. He caressed her hair.

"Dil utho.. nastha tayar h" he said looking at her. He noticed that she was wearing a nose ring. Which suited her beautifully.

"Zin muje or sona h..." she said pouting, sleepingly.

He frowned and said, "lekin muje tumse dher saari baate karni h.. itne din mere bina kya kya kiya tumne.. sab janna h" he said looking at her messy hair.

She quickly sat up with a smile and saying,.."haa muje bhi bhot kuch batana h.. me abhi fresh hokar aayi"

"Aaye fresh nhi naha lo" he said narrowing his eyes. Knowing very well that she hates to take bath!

She pouted and nodded.

She quickly took bath, wrapping her towel around herself, she ran into her wardrobe.
She couldn't find anything suitable!

"Zin! Oyee hitler.. muje ek bhi dhang ka dress nhi mil rha.. apki shirt lelu?" She yelled.

He said ok. She sneaked into his room into towel. He was downstairs doing something.
Meanwhile he gets a call.. his one colleague asked him to check whether he mistakenly brought a file that his colleague needed.

Hyzin marched upstairs to his room. As he entered... he saw her standing infront of mirror.. in his short.. she was buttoning the shirt.

He blinked his eyes at her innocence. His mind mocked. 'Apna kam kar! Bachi h wo!'

He rolled his eyes and thought, 'toh? H toh meri hi na'

While his colleague glared at his phone.. Hyzin quickly searched for the file and finding the one.. he spun to leave.. but he bumped to her..his phone and file slipped from his grip.. making a filmy scene. He focused on her.. he wrapped his one arm around her.. securingly.

She fisted her fists on his tee. He pulled her closer to his chest, a yelp was heard by him. He leaned down, cupping her cheeks.

"Kya hua? Kahi dard h? Btao? Btao Dil?" He asked worryingly.

"Wo.. wo...

Meanwhile his mind clicked to her previous words.. when they were in Jungle..

My chest hurts.

His eyes widened. She ducked her head down. He dialled a doctor's no. Dil bited her lips nervously.

"Hye.. its nothing to be ashmed ok? Hota h.. i think.. tum badi ho rahi ho. Shayd . Isiliye" he said looking softly at her. She nodded and slowly hugged him.

The doctor visited and said the same thing. Dil was all quite now. Hyzin could understand why was she soo quiet.

He somehow made her eat her breakfast.

"Dil tumne bataya nhi ye nose ring tumne kab li?" He asked taking her fingers in his hands.

"Wo.. jab JK or Sumeera appi shopping gyi thi toh muje bhi le gyi thi.. tab wo Muntaha ke ear piercings krwa rahi toh Jk ke ne kaha me bhi lelo nose ring.." she said smiling.

"Piercing me dard hua tha?" He asked softly. She nodded in no saying,"apke sath na hone se bada dard nhi tha"
Hyzin couldn't control himself and hugged her tightly close to his heart.

"I am sorry baby.. but it was for ur own safety.. mene bhi bhot miss kiya tume.. " he whispered.

"Sahi me? Fir bataye mujse milne ki dua ki?" She asked naively. Hyzin stiffened. Less she knew that he was mad! He was soo mad that he did everything! He begged the almighty in the darkness of the night.. he begged for her safety. Her life.

He just smiled, "kuch btao koi Deen ki baat.. shayad me dimag se nhi iss bar dil se amal karu?" He whispered back.

She smiled wholeheartedly. "Apko pta h mene apko har namaz me manga h.. ap meri phli or aakhiri dua ho.. .. hmm or apko malom h.. jab humare HuZoor ko (peace be upon him) ko malom hua tha ki unki Jannat ki sathi.. unki biwi Ayesha (RA) h.. wo bole apni biwi se.. ki.. Ayesha.. jabse muje pta laga h ki tu meri Jannat ki sathi h.. muje toh marne ka shoq ho gya h, Subhan Allah" she whispered playing with his hair.

His heart skipped numerous beats at her words. His tongue rolled and mumbled, "subhan Allah"

Dil smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Zin ap jab bade ho jayenge toh ap mujse shadi karenge?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

He thought why not to tease her.

"Nhi.. me toh tumari shadi kisi or se karwa dunga.. fir tum uske sath rehna.. me toh bhudha ho jaonga na" he said playfully.

Within no minutes.. he heard her loud sobs. His heart panged at her tears.

"Sorry sorry me mazak kar rha tha.. " he kept on saying but she cried more louder.
Angrily she bited his hand.. "jangli billi!" He said hissing.

"Or ap jangli insan!" She said angrily.

"Jangli? Insan? Ye kya hota h?" He said confusingly. Meanwhile received a pillow on his face.

"Abhi batata hu tume!" Saying this he ran behind her.. she ran with full speed.. and slipped into the pool. Hyzin broke into fists of laughter!

"Zin bachao me dub jaongi!!" She said pouting.

"Tum khadi ho sakti ho.. isme .. itna ghera nhi h Dil" he said calmly. She glared at him. And next their neighbours could hear His loud yell. As she aimed clay balls at him. Which he hates the most.

"Khargosh!!!! " he yelled running in her direction.

--
Asslamualaikum

To be continued 💝

Today i had a bunch of fun!! Me and brother was cleaning ur apartment.. he was cleaning the bathroom and i was cleaning the laundry area.. its just opposite to each other.. but instead of cleaning we both aimed water war at each other! 😂😂🤭 bhot maza aya! While ur mother kept yelling at us on a video call! 😂♥️