27.

After the busy schedule, kabeer entered his house. He saw his mother walking down the stairs. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

" mama ap kyu mera intezar karti h.. me kar lunga khana garam or kha bhi lunga" he said smiling. His mother slapped his arm and said, "haa fir kitchen ko pura saja kar jo rakh dega.. mere liye.. ek plate bhi nhi milti tuje!" She said glaring at him.

He frowned and pouted.. "koi izzat hi nhi!"

"Izzat ke layak koi kaam h tumare?" Asked his mother. Kabeer went to his room and found it locked from inside. He went back to his mama and asked, "mama mere room me apne kisko de diya?"

"Areey haa Wo Gul hena.. aaj wo yahi rukegi..tu baba ke pajama pehn le!" His mother said waving him off.

"Wo muje nhi aate.. mama!" He said whining.

"Chup chap dafa ho warna.. me khana nhi dungi tujhe!" His mother warned him. He whined an idea crossed his mind. He quickly went to his balcony and jumped into his room. As his room was on ground floor!

He saw Gul sleeping peacefully.

" meri neende uda kar khud soo rahi h.. abhi batata hu!" He said rolling his sleeves upwards and smirking at his plan.. he removed the ghost mask and turned off the lights of the room. He played some creey audio on his phone.

Gul woke up and sat up with jolt. She tried to turn on the light, but couldn't... she panicked and stood up to open the door.

Meanwhile someone held her leg! She yelled being scared and started jumping and crying. Kabeer being satisfied.. laughed at her.

Meanwhile his mother banged the door.. Kabeer unlocked the door and said, "le jaaye apni bhadur ko.. zra si awaaz de darr gyi!"

His mother glared at him and smacked his back with broom. She already knew her son well. Gul was weeping quietly.

"Nahi mere bache..  aja tu mere sath aa.. ye toh h hi gawar.. " she said and hugged the poor soul.

Gul glared at his back..

--

"Dil ?.. dil kaha ho?" He was looking for her.. after entering in the house.. after work.

He went upstairs.. looked in the kitchen.. laudry side.. but couldn't find her. He then went into the garden area and saw her sitting on the ground with a small sleeping chick in her lap. Its head was covered with a small flower, placed upside down.

He leaned down beside her and whispered.. "ye kon h?" He felt some similar fragrance near the chick.

"Mera pehla pyar!" She whispered back

He chuckled and pecked her side forehead.

"Kaha mila ye tume?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Bushes me.. " she said smiling adorably at smiling. He smiled and said, "chalo ab andar chalo... sham hone wali h.." he said streching his palm infront of her.

She softly placed the chick in a small box with cozy stuff and kept the box near the gate of entrance in the house from the garden.

She went upstairs.. he too went to his room,.. taking of his shirt.. he entered into the bathroom.. his was about to slip! He maintained his balance.. and saw that the bathroom was filled with bubbles and foam!

"Dil!! Yaha aao abhi" he yelled.

She came to his room and making an innocent face..

"Ye kya h?" He said pointing at the karnama she did.

"Bathroom!" She answered innocently.

"Oh thanks for your kind information.. abhi band karu tume dark room me!" He said rolling his eyes.

She pouted and said, "matlab dunia me jo bhi galat hoga toh kya mene kiya h! Aakhir meri galti h kya? Insan hona ?" She said dramatically.

He shooked his head and lifted her woth one arm and made her sit on the table.

"Tumne mere bathroom me apni chick ko nehlaya?" He asked narrowing his eyes. She pouted and nodded in yes.

"Wo nahane keh rha tha na" she said smiling wholeheartedly. He smacked her head lightly.

"Jao saaf karo ab bathroom.. " he said ordering her.

She pouted and stomping her feet she went to clean it.

After cleaning the whole mess she created she saw him typing something on his phone. He was still shirtless.

"Zin ho gya" saying this she was about to leave.

"Dil meri Tee or sweatpants nikal do.. " he said without realising what he just said. Actually he never gives her order.

She nodded and did the same. She took his tab and sat watching K Drama.
Within no minutes she was in deep slumber. He got out of the bathroom, taking his cloths he went back.. to bathroom.

After completing his stuff, he saw her sleeping on his bed. He sighed and mumbled.."kitni baar mana kiya h Dil se yaha mat soya karo" he said and covered her with duvet. Hyzin didn't like anykind of such behaviour which could lead to any wrong assumptions to her mind. She is still small.

Meanwhile he got a call from unknown no.

"Kon?" He asked closing his tab.

"Hyzin Kenz tum muje kese bhul sakte ho? Tumari barbadi ki ekloti wajah hu aakhir?" Said the anonymous voice.

Hyzin's blood turned cold.

"Tum? Tume or koi kaam nhi h? Jo lait fer ke mere paas aa marti ho? Itna toh bhikari bhi bheek nhi mangte!" He said smiling evily.

The person fumed in anger.

"Me janti hu tumare baba ko kisne mara!" She played the card.. which somehow triggered his nerve.

"TUME ME JAAN SE MAR DUNGA" he said gritting his teeths. In pure rage.

"Me tume bss ye batana chahti hu ki.. ab tum thoda savdhan rehna.. kyuki wo kya h na.. Dil abhi bachi or tum doni nikkah me ho.. socho agar ye baat dunia walo ko pta chal gyi toh? Dil..

"U FU###### BAS#### I WILL KILL YOU..  TUME JO KARNA H KARLO... ME NHI DARTA TUMSE.. DUNIA MERA TAMASHA DEKHEGI.. MUJE KOI MASLA NHI.. LEKIN TUMARI MAUT SE IBRAT HAASIL HOGI... YAAD RAKHNA!" Hyzin whispered dangerously. Hyzin was not a person to be mess with.

Though he was on a call.. he typed the same no on his laptop and the location was on his screen in no minutes.

"Hahaahha.. tumari ye ada muje bhot pasand h Hyzin.. " she said smiling.

"Abhi or bhi bhot kuch h jo tume pasand aayega" he said smiling evily.

He ended the call.

---

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌