26.

The next whole week, she got a heavy flow of periods. Hyzin was not at peace. He was soo worried for her, he again dialled the doctor's no and bombarded his questions. Now the doctor was questioning her existence.!

Secondly, she was attaining her regular school. And today was the last day of scholl as from tomorrow her summer vacations begins. She waved at him.. in-between the crowd. He waved back, with his regular small smile.

She ran to him.. and said, "zin kal se holidays!! Yayyyy" she squealed making him smile ear to ear. Meanwhile her geography teacher followed her and interrupted their moment.

"Hye .. are you Dil E Dahab's guardian... can i talk to u for a while" she said smiling wholeheartedly. She was same as his. Hyzin could tell what was she upto.. it was not like he was very judgemental, but he knew this types of girl well.
All thanks to his bad habits.

She mouthed call me.. shoving a piece of paper in his jacket pocket.
Dil looked at his straight face and than at her seductive body language.

She clapped gaining the crowds and said, "attention to please... so.. this is my guardian.. jinhe aaj apni khoyi huyi bhen mil gyi! ...

And Dil narrated the heart warm story of this two long lost brother and sister!
Hyzin bited his inner cheek to control his smile. While the girl fumed in anger and was ready explode anytime.

"Ma'am ap apne long lost bhai ko raakhi kyu nhi baand deti?" Suggested one the senior girl.

Dil nodded agreeing with a broad smile. Hyzin looked away controlling his smile. Only Allah knows from where Gul arranged the raakhi! And gave to Dil. Dil hugged her and stubbornly made her teacher unlock raakhi on his wrist!
Hyzin just loved this girl for the moment!

On the way back home, Gul and Dil laughed with Hyzin smiled ane shooked their head.

"Shaitan ladki..  " he mumbled and dropped Gul first and then drove to a restaurant for lunch.

As they reached the restaurant, she waited him to park the car. He came after parking the car,.. leaning and holding his arm.. they went inside the restaurant to meet Kabeer on a date with a girl.

Hyzin glared at him.. in the crowd and booked a corner table. He ordered everything her favourite. She being a spoilt brat demanded to feed her.

He shooked his head, and feeded her. While people eyed them strangely. He ignored them like they don't exist at all.

"Khargosh ice cream khaogi?" He asked looking at her messy Hairstyle..

"Nhi mann nhi h" she said pouting stood up saying, "ghar chalo muje neend aa rahi h"

"Wait dil bill toh clear kardu?" He said softly asking for the bill.

She pouted and spotted Bir trying to hide.

She screamed loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Zin .. bir bhai chup rahe h!" She said.

Hyzin facepalmed.

" chalo Dil tume neend aa rahi thi na.. chalo" he said holding her wrist and softly dragged her out of the restaurant. He drove back home.. dropping her home.. he drove to his workplace.

After two hours, Kabeer's barged into his office with a small pack of sweets, with his idiotic smile.

Hyzin gave him a bored look.

"Ab kisko bewakuf bana liya tune?" Asked Hyzin.

"Meri chor apni bta.. apni nhi Dil ki? Hmm? Itni badi khushkhari tumne mujse kese chupa li? " said Kabeer shoving a piece of sweet in his mouth.

"Konsi khushkhabri?" Asked Hyzin narrowing his eyes.

"Wahi!! Jo tune Dil se mana ki thi muje btane! Matlab yr me itna sotela hu? Ye toh achi baat hena.. Dil aage bad rahi h, badi ho rahi h.m Me uska bhai jesa hu.. i am genuinely happy for uh both!" Spatted Kabeer smiling.

Making Hyzin's eyes go widened.
'Did this brat told him she is menstruating? Dump khargosh!' He thought.

"Bir.. dur reh is matter se.. or wo bachi h. Usne bta diya toh tune kese sunn liya tuje sharam nhi aayi? Ek bachi se aese baat karte huye!" Hyzin said glaring at him.

"Tu pagal h? Muje kyu sharam aayegi? Or isme sharmane ki kya baat h? Or wo bachi itni bhi bachi nhi h" Bir said rolling his eyes.

This triggered his anger. He fisted his fists.

"Bir dafa ho ja isse phle tu pith jaye ab" he said clenching his jaw.

Bir pouted and went out mumbling, "ye pagal h? Ab Dil drawing competition me first aayi h.. me khush bhi na hu? Huhh khadoos!" Bir mumbled and packed the whole sweets pack for himself.

Hyzin angrily completed his work and at 6 pm. He drove back home. The parked his car, and dashed into the house only to meet her vibing on BTS song, mic drop.

She smiled at him and hugged him.

He sighed and said, "band karo ye music" she obeyed and he dragged her to her room.

"Betho!" He said pointing at the bed. She sat pouting and asked, "kya hua? Apki naak par itna gussa kyu h zin?"

"Tume bir se kya kaha? Or kab kaha?" He asked raising his eyebrows. His voice was stern making her shiver.

"Nhi mene kuch nhi kaha .. aj toh meri unse koi baat nhi huyi..." she said softly...

He sighed, closed his eyes and pinched his nose.. being frustrated.

He kneeled down and held her soft small hands on his hands.

"Mene jo mana kiya tha batane ko wo tumne Bir ko bataya?" He asked again. Softly.

She quickly nodded in no.. looking down.. being embarrassed.

He softly cupped her cheeks and said, "isme sharmindgi wali koi bat nhi h,.. koi aesi baat h jo tum muje batana bhul rahi ho?" He asked noticing her fresh tears in her eyes.

She thought for a while and jumped at her place..

"Haa! Me drawing competition me first aayi!" She said pouting.

He smiled and said, "yes! I knew it.. koi or hi baat thi.. lekin ye bir ko kese pta?"

"Shayad Gul ne bataya ho.. ajkal uska unke ghar ana jana bhot hena.. uske baba business trip par gye h.. or uski mama job bhi karti h.. toh bss wo usse unke yaha chor jati h sham tak ke liye" she said nodding.

He mouthed oh.

"Acha.. tabhi me sochu.. ye dono sath kese aate jate h" he said agreeing.

She nodded and hummed.

He was about to leave when she slowly holded his wrist and said, "Zin apki baat me kabhi nhi taalti hu.. "

"I know khargosh.. bss darr lagta h" he whispered softly pecking her forehead.

"Kyu? Muje kya hoga? When i have u by my side " she said smiling.
He smiled and just wished.. nothing in this world harm her in any way. He squashes her cheeks thinking.. he was having a treasure, a treasure to be protected from this cruel world.

" my treasure" he said looking at her. While she squealed at the screen, winning the game.

---

A danger on its way.
To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌