65.

Hyzin couldn't digest the fact that his girl was now a grown up, and receiving proposals. He couldn't concentrate on his work..thinking regarding this matter. His heart was soo restless. His mind was revolving around her innocence..what she she agrees? Will she divorce him? He really needs to do something about it. Now.

'Shohar hu uska.. aese kese muje chor jayengi?' He thought and assuring himself for the 100th time. He took his coat and marched out of him cabin. Bumping to Kabeer.

"Oye hoye.. angry bhudha man.. kya baat h aj itna sadu muh kyu banaya hua h?" Kabeer asked raising his eyebrows.

"Meri shakal hi aesi h" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

"I totally agree " Kabeer said nodding his head. He somehow managed to drag him to cafeteria.

"Batayega kya hua h?" Kabeer asked sipping his coffee.

"Yr Bir.. Dil is receiving proposals! Uske colleagues ki niyat bigar rahi h" Hyzin said gritting his teeths.

"Kyuki tune apni niyat smbhal rakhi h! Apne shohar hone ka dawa kab karega? Qabr me jane ke baad..? Or tu toh uski shadi karwana chata tha na ek ache ladke se? Uska kya hua" Kabeer asked sprinkling salt and spices on his nerve now.

Hyzin shots a death glare.

"Ab ghurna band kar.. and its high time we both the couples need to think regarding family planning. Bachiyo se shadi karke sochna pad rha h bache kab kare!" Kabeer said making Hyzin chuckled. He nodded agreeing.

"U are right Bir. Wese biwi ke aane se kafi akal nhi aa gyi tuje?" Hyzin teased raising his eyebrows.

"Aani thi yrr koi or le gya toh? Meri biwi wese hi itni masum si h!" Kabeer pouted. Hyzin chuckled.

"Sun Hyzin.. wo block D ki file tere paas?" Bir asked back to their serious talks.

"Haan mene li thi achieve department se, muje waha ke employees kuch garbad lag rhe h.. saari files ka data nhi h unke pass" said Hyzin raising his one eyebrow. Kabeer nodded.

"Chalo fir inko inki jagah btate h" Bir said rolling his sleeves. Hyzin smirked.

Completing their tasks, both drove to their wives working place.

Kabeer and Gul reached home. Gul chattered with her mother in law about her one colleague who was always jealous of her. Today Gul gave her a good dose. Her mother in law proudly patted her head. Gul giggled and went back to her room.

Kabeer was standing half naked. Only in his sweatpants. Gul gulped, feeling sensual.
She moved to bathroom and unwrapped herself to take bath. She was under the shower when she felt his two strong arms around her waist pulling her closer. She gasped and quickly covered his eyes with her palms.

He chuckled.

"Bir! Ap yaha kya kar rahe h!?" She asked glaring at him.

"Wo kya hena.. mene novels me pada tha wife ko bathroom romance zyda pasand hota h, tume nhi pasand?" He asked innocently.

She pouted and said, "i like office romance more" he chuckled, she just realised what she said and gasped.

"Bir ap bhot gande h" said Gul pouting.

He softly removed her hand from his eyes.. kissing her palm.. he looked straight into her eyes.

She shivered at his desiring eyes. He tightened his hold around her bare waist.

"Ijazaat?" He whispered looking down at her wet yet beautiful lips and than back inti her eyes.

She blinked giving him a short nod. He kissed her roughly. Making her melt in his arms.
He kissed her forehead, cheeks and taking her in his arms.. he marched out, placing her softly on the bed. He caressed her cheek. She covered her chest,..being shy.. "don't hide my favourite things" he said making her whine. He chuckled and pecked her forehead.