You took a seat on the bed next to Otohiko's and opened the bag of chips. You tried to eat it but the thought of eating made you feel even more nauseous.

What is wrong with me?

"You're dying lol."

"Very nice." You said sarcastically. You looked up at the Past You. The Middle school you. To be honest, it sucks thinking of her as "Past You" or "Middle school you" So you should probably give them their own name.

...........

"You're a hallucination... Aren't you?" You asked her. You know it doesn't make sense for you to see a past version of yourself but lately nothing makes sense.
You looked down at your bag of chips. Despite the bag being completely normal, it looked off. The way it was shaped, the way it was colored, the entire bag just looked off.

"Hey I'm not the bad guy here."

"I never said you were..."

"Then you need to have better trust in me." She grinned. You sigh and desperately plead with her, "Just leave me alone... I can't take this." You fell back into the bed. You just stared up at the ceiling before slowly closing your eyes.

"I'll go away if you do as I say. You need to do something about Osoro. She's playing with YOUR man."

"Literally nobody said Umeji was mine. If you have forgotten, I rejected him." You didn't even bother to open your eyes. You somehow knew Past You rolled her eyes. She clicked her tongue and said, "Because you're an idiot who craves love but pushes away those who love you. Lol Fatherless behavior."

"Bro shut the fuck up."

"Y/n? Who are you talking to?" You opened your eyes but it took a few tries due to the bright lights in your face. Once you finally got your eyes open, you saw something in front of you. You squinted your eyes, trying to make out what the figure was. Then you realized it was Otohiko.

"GAH-!" Startled, you quickly leaned up but accidentally hit your head on Otohiko's.
"Ow!" He yelped, holding onto his forehead. You did the same, wincing in pain. "Ow.. Damn.. What are you doing?" You asked the cute pink haired boy. He gently rubbed his forehead, little balls of tears giving his eyes a glossy look.

Oh my god he's so cute!

You felt yourself blush. You covered the bottom half of your face with the back of your hand and looked away, "And I'm sorry.."

"Huh?" Otohiko looked up at you. "Oh no! It's my fault. I got worried because when I woke up, I heard you talking but nobody else was here.." He explained. You put your hand on his head and pat his head, "I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"N-No.. I was already awake but I just didn't feel like getting up to be honest.."

Mood.

"Oh alright. How are you feeling today?" You asked him. Otohiko got up, from the floor he was kneeling on and sat next to you on the bed, "I'm okay.. My health is getting a bit better but usually when it does, I get really sick again.."

"I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with your health exactly?" You asked. Otohiko took a deep breath and looked down at his lap. "I have a really weak immune system. My body can't fight off sicknesses that well so I get very sick very often.." He explained. Otohiko then started to play with a lock of his hair and twirl is around his finger.