Signed, Sealed, Delivered

AUTHOR'S--THIRD PERSON POV:

The battle might have been won and done, but Sabrina was barely hanging on. Esther and Ambrose had projected into Sabrina's mind to battle what was left of Danita.

"Let her go, Danita! Fight her, Sabrina!" Ambrose yelled as Sabrina struggled and fought for her very existence as Danita tried to take over her body, "I will kill you myself! You took my daughter from me, but you will NOT have my Sabrina!"

With the powers of Esther, Ambrose and Sabrina combined, it didn't take them long to destroy the evil succubus that had tormented them for years.

"Go..Sabrina!" Esther called to her, "Go back to your mates!"

Sabrina was back, the battle was won and done, but the struggle to figure things out had only just begun.

The Quads watched as their mate healed them, sobbing into herself over the loss of her parents and the others—almost in shock that any of this had ever really happened.

"Sabrina.." Xander tried to talk to her, but Sabrina just healed him and walked to the next Quad and the next and the next and then to anyone else who needed healing.

"Is she going to be OK?" Hudson croaked as they watched from a distance as Sabrina performed her duties as a healer, a hybrid witch, their mate and their Queen.

David nodded, "She will be. She is stronger than she thinks and has the four of you."

SIX YEARS AFTER THE BATTLE AT TINY MOUNTAIN:

SABRINA'S POV:

I saw my parents in everything I did, everywhere I went. They were one with the cosmos and even a visit from the prophets made it feel real, like there was a chance I'd see them again.

"Their light leads us," Lorelai said,

"This has never happened before." Malachi stated.

"I'm sure this could mean many things, but perhaps you're the key to their return," Liliana smiled.

"Hold on to that hope, dear Sabrina,"Angus said.

"We'll be with you, Sabrina. You are where you need to be," Horus said as Geraldine caressed me with a sweet blessing.

As it turned out, my hope was not to be in vain.

"Sabrina... "

"Mom? Dad?"

I sat by the riverbed so many afternoons after the battle–just me and little Jolene, our hearts shattered.

Clive was able to move on as best as he could, knowing he'd see his wife again, but my parents didn't really exist anymore except for in my memories and I couldn't get it out of my mind that that could be reversed.

It took years, but it finally happened.

"Your hope, your powers, your pup you carry inside of you–that's what made this happen, " Geraldine told me, "They will be coming back soon, but never to leave the Realm of Paradise again."

Every day, I felt them more and more, their light, their energy seeping back into existence –not ever having been done before.

Until ..

The Prophets showed me that Hannah and Milo Brewster dwelt once again in the Realm, their souls intact –waiting for me alongside Bear and Samantha.

I was overjoyed, but a little sad. What of the others whose loved ones only existed in the cosmos?

I would always be trying to retrieve them, to get them back.

The day I told Hudson I was pregnant was probably the happiest day of our lives and the day our pup was born was the day I saw my parents once again.