Bark at the Moon

SABRINA POV:

I fell asleep quickly, thinking about the Quads being inside of me.

Me.

Never in a million years would I have ever bet on any of this happening—and I loved them. They were my mates, my husbands, my princes and they knew me better than I knew myself. I couldn't believe it was happening when Xander slipped inside of me. He was a large man and I had to adjust to him at first, then the others and it never got any easier, but it got better and better.

I did things with each of them that would make me blush for a thousand lifetimes. They taught me things I didn't think I was capable of doing and I had given them pleasure.

Yes, I had bled. I actually bled with each of them, but all of them had cleaned me afterwards. They'd catered to me, taken care of me—my needs, emotionally and physically, and then when it was all said and done, I couldn't move.

I remembered Quinn pushing himself inside of me one last time and me collapsing on to the mattress, my loins quivering, my entire body spent.

He'd held me, like the others did, and eventually wiped me down with a warm, wet cloth, but I needed a soak. I was half-asleep when the Quads walked in, taking in my naked, spent body—my hair was a mess, my skin was speckled with bruising or redness and my core ached like I'd...well, like I'd just made love to four very well-endowed men.

I felt Xander pick me up and cradle me in his arms as I was taken to the bathroom and then I woke up to the four of them sleeping peacefully in my bed with me.

I lay there for the longest time just staring up at the ceiling. I was caught somewhere between my thoughts and sleep when I felt a hand on my arm.

"You OK?"Xander whispered to me as he stroked my arm softly, "Do you need anything?"

I smiled at him and shook my head. I didn't know what I needed if I needed anything at all really. It looked like I was the only one who was naked, except for Xander who was now shirtless.

"It gets hot cramped in here with this asshole," He motioned with his eyes over his shoulder at Hudson, "He takes up a lot of space."

"You're just jealous," I teased.

Xander sighed, "I am, it's true."

I kept my eyes on his as he pulled me closer to him.

"He loved you first," Xander admitted, but I already knew that. I had a feeling Hudson would have been the one to find me if he hadn't met his mate, "I thought he was crazy."

"Why did you think that?" I asked.

Xander shrugged, "You weren't like us, but you were..."

"I remember you calling me a spaz a few times," I giggled.

Xander reddened, "I was a jerk, but I am always going to be an asshole."

"Even to me?"

"Sometimes, but only in a teasing way. I could never hurt you, Sabrina. Not intentionally."

I leaned in to him and kissed his lips softly. He moaned into me, roaming my side with his free hand.

"I can't take you again even though I want to so badly," Xander groaned, as I felt his cock harden into my thigh, "You need rest before we mark you."

I knew that. I felt so worn out, but in the most delicious way.

"Good morning," I felt Sebastian's hand on my thigh, his lips on my shoulder as he planted a kiss. I now thought about all the ways they'd take me or if they'd even have me at the same time.