Ours

SABRINA POV:

"Are you ready for this?" Tina asked me as we dressed for the wedding.

I didn't answer right away. I was too caught up in my emotions and I'd been in awe regarding the swiftness of the arrangements.

"Magic can work wonders," Tina winked at me when I'd seen the set up near the forest. It was incredibly enchanting.

Then there was my engagement ring and wedding band set.

The engagement ring was rose gold with an infinity symbol as the main decor, enhanced with mine and the Quads birthstones, emerald and garnet while the wedding band was rose gold with our initials carved into it and little runes.

"Oh my goodness!" I could barely speak when Sebastian presented them to me, alongside his brothers, "It's beautiful, but I didn't, -"

Xander stroked my cheek, as he slipped the engagement ring on me, "It's fine, Cupcake, we got ours tattooed." He held up his ring finger, as did his brothers and I was in awe, "For infinity, my Queen. "

They were making me ache for them. Tina joked about me waiting for my wedding night and I told her it wasn't a hundred percent intentional, it was my nerves.

"You'll be well taken care of, Brina, I promise," She said, smiling at me, "They love you so much."

And I loved them. I couldn't see myself without the Quads and it terrified me that they'd have to fight for the Realm.

Their jobs and college statuses were currently on hold, but no one complained. I held out hope that there'd be more to me than queendom and bearing children,even though I was over the moon ecstatic about those prospects. As crazy as that sounded, I was still craving my previous life goals.

It would be on hold for a while though and I had to perform my future as leader of the Outer Realm.

"Are you sure about this?" Hudson asked as we drove across the estate to a clearing that seemed pretty bare, save for a tree or two.

"Open," Xander said to the ground.

I was about to laugh when all of a sudden, the ground shook slightly and an opening appeared on the surface.

"I'll go first," Sebastian said, "You keep an eye on her."

Xander took my hand and led me down a winding staircase to what I perceived as the dungeons.

"What the hell?" I was taken by this entire place. I'd been living in the Realm most of my life and still couldn't believe that any of this existed.

"Dungeons and underground tunnels are everywhere," Q said, coming up behind me, "Once you're marked, you'll be knowledgeable about all of it." He reminded me.

"That will hurt, too?"

"Yes, " Hudson said, softly, "It will be a lot to take in at once, but your transition should last no more than a day or so."

I wasn't ready, but I wanted to get it done.

"Are the Gideon's talking?"

"Not really," Xander said, "They seem to want to die on this hill."

I was worried about letting prisoners go and I was worried about letting them stay or be killed.

What if I made the wrong decision?

"You'll know," Xander assured me.

We made our way passed multiple people, even the Mueller's who growled at me. I put my hand up, shoving Becky into the wall with my mind. The Quads were incredibly impressed—as was I.