Chapter 2 - Afterglow

Start bij het begin

"But I guess we should properly introduce ourselves. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a new staff member here at CiRCLE. It's nice to meet you." I said, introducing myself.

"Well, nice to meet you, too. My name is Mitake Ran, the vocalist of Afterglow, and I play the guitar, as well."

"Hi hi, I am the cute, adorable Aoba Moca-chan. But you can call me Moca, and I play guitar for Afterglow."

"Hello! My name is Uehara Himari, and I'm bassist and leader of Afterglow! It's really nice to meet you."

"Yo. My name is Udagawa Tomoe, and I play the drums. Hope we can be good friends."

"Hello, my name is Hazawa Tsugumi, and I am the keyboardist of Afterglow. It's nice to meet you."

Everyone from Afterglow seems different with each other in terms of personality, but I can tell that they can get along with each other just fine.

"Alright, since we got introductions out of the way, it's about time you girls get started with rehearsals." Marina said.

"Right! Come on, everyone!" Himari ordered as they went in the studio room.

"And as for you, (Y/N)-kun, I'm going to have you run a few errands for me." She said.

"Sure. Where do you need me to go?" I asked.

"Well, I made a list of the stuff we need. Hopefully it's not going to be too much for you to handle."

She gave me a list of the stuff she needs, and where she wants me to go to get to them. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it's nothing I can't handle.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can find this stuff in no time." I said as Marina gave me a proud smile.

"Thanks. I know I can count on you."
_____________________________________________

Near the end of the day...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Front door

It was soon dark by the time I got done with work and headed back home. I'm sure my mom was already there waiting for me. Ever since I got my job, she would often be home before me, and I got used to it at this point.

Right when I was about to walk inside my house, I noticed something at the house next to me. It was Ran. She was outside by her front door playing the guitar. She looked spaced out, so I began to call out to her.

"Hey Ran!"

That made her jumped a bit.

"Huh? (Y/N)?! What are you doing here?" She asked, still surprised that I called out to her.

"Umm, this is my house." I said. "And I take it you live at that house behind you?"

"Yeah, I do." She replied.

"So... I take that this makes us neighbors?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so."

This is starting to get interesting. I just hope Ran and I can be good friends. Not just her, but I hope to be good friends with everyone in Afterglow, just like how I became good friends with everyone from Poppin' Party.

Just as I was about to head inside, this time, Ran called out to me.

"Hey, umm... (Y/N)."

"Hm? Yes?"

Her cheeks turned red as she tried to find the right words to say.

"I just... wanted to say... thank you for your help today." Ran said and managed to give me a small smile.

"Oh, it's no problem. I'm glad I can help." I said.

"I see, and umm... if I ever need anything, can I... come to you for help?" She asked.

"Of course." I said with an assuring smile. "If you ever need anything, let me know, okay?"

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

Ran and I stared at each other for a moment. Eventually, I began to yawn. Ran couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sounds like you should go to bed." She said.

"Yeah, good idea."

And so, the two of us went inside our respective houses, and went to sleep.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to AlmeyFray for becoming a recent follower.