Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Leslie called her with hesitation.

"Yes?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She asked as she was putting her slippers on still looking at Leslie.

"About last night...I'm sorry madam I should have spoken up even though you told me to remain silent, it broke my heart-" (Leslie, said)

"Leslie, there's nothing for you to feel sorry about. You are my maid now, as long as you take care of me like I'll take care I would simply be satisfied" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She placed her hand on her shoulder.

"M-Madam" (Leslie, said)

She couldn't help but feel touched.

"Will do so! I will help you then!" (Leslie, said)

She said excitedly with full of motivation.

Luckily after that everything went smoothly, Han Jea/Nania was changed and with a full stomach as she explored the castle with Benny.

From the maid and servants' head courters to the kitchen, then onto the libraries in this castle.

Move on to explore the castle's four ballroom halls dislocating her mouth in shock.

To showing her the beautiful but cold gardens.

'It sure is cold' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

It was a pretty garden but since they were on the North the weather was quite cold, not counting that winter was approaching.

"And will soon get some snow as the winter is approaching" (Benny, said)

"Usually it snows about four to five inches of snow but there occasions where it's either seven inches or eight inches of snow" (Benny, said)

He said as he showed her around the garden with an excited tour guide spirit.

'That's definitely a lot of snow'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'How is a person supposed to walk through the snow like that?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'I can't imagine getting stuck in the snow any less Elliot he probably would be swallowed' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

" And these trees here usually lose their leaves during winter" (Benny, said)

He pointed at a group of trees.

"But don't some trees still have leaves left during winter?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She asked confused.

"Yes, your right madam but the tress I just pointed at are the only trees in this garden that lose their leaves due to strong winds at times however the trees over there, their leaves remain" (Benny, said)

He said as he pointed to a bunch of trees across from her.

"Oh, I see" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with a face whose curiosity had been satisfied.

And so on they moved to the stables, the training grounds where she introduced herself, and finally moved to the final stop, the art gallery hall.

A beautiful long hall with a red velvet floor carpet that covered the whole room. A white pear room with golden borders that matched the golden painting frames with their golden shimmered white descriptive letters.

The golden stand pillars with a clear gloss squared cover to secure jewel relics, pins, and mini ancient artifacts.

But what brought this beautiful place together was the long wide golden squares skylight window.