𝕮⃟Hapter 27-28

Start from the beginning

"Where am I?" the man asked, but his eyes never moved away from Mu Yan.

"This is Peach Blossom Village. I found you in the forest," Mu Yan replied, and these words sounded familiar to him.

"Peach Blossom Village?" the man murmured in a low voice, but his mind was blank. He couldn't find any information related to Peach Blossom Village. He didn't even know who he was, where he came from, or why he was here.

However, none of that mattered to the man at the moment. He felt comfortable being here, especially around this boy.

"Probably because this person has taken care of me, and he was the first person I saw when I woke up. I always feel that this person is very kind,"  the man thought to himself.

"What's your name, and where is your home? Your injury is about to heal, so it's better to call your family to pick you up," Mu Yan asked, tilting his head.

However, the man shook his head and said, "I don't know where my home is, and I don't know what my name is. I... I can't remember."

Mu Yan was very surprised when he heard this. It was the first time he encountered such a situation. He turned around and ran outside without thinking.

The man lying on the bed saw Mu Yan running out with a frightened expression, and his heart skipped a beat. A strange and flustered emotion slowly spread from the bottom of his heart, making him breathless. He immediately got up from the bed and chased after Mu Yan, always feeling that if he didn't chase him, he would never see this boy again.

Mu Yan didn't think much about it at all. He just wanted to find Uncle Yang or Dr. Li to come over and see what was happening with this man. How could he not even remember who he was?

Mu Yan turned the corner and, fortunately, ran into Yang Wenyao, Haohao, and Yingying. Yang Wenyao asked, "What's wrong?"

"Uncle Yang, Uncle Yang, he's awake, but he doesn't remember anything," Mu Yan said, out of breath from running too fast. He spoke slowly and stammered.

"I'll go take a look with you." Yang Wenyao immediately responded after hearing the words. He had originally planned to come and take a look.

Mu Yan led Yang Wenyao back and saw a bandaged man standing at the door, staring at Mu Yan closely as if he had been abandoned. His eyes were full of grievances, and he looked pitiful.

"Why are you up?" Mu Yan ran over in a hurry and checked carefully, fearing that the wound on the other party's body might rupture. He was relieved to see that the bandage wasn't oozing blood.

"Hi, I'm Yang Wenyao. I heard Yan Yan say, 'You don't remember anything?'" Yang Wenyao asked directly.

"En." The man responded lightly, looking at Yang Wenyao warily. He stepped forward faintly and blocked Mu Yan behind him with strong vigilance, something he didn't do when facing Mu Yan.

Seeing this, Yang Wenyao frowned slightly. "Don't you even remember your name, home address, and family members?" He kept his eyes on the man, trying to judge whether he was lying by observing his expression.

The man shook his head, saying that he really didn't remember anything.

"To be on the safe side, let Dr. Li come and have a look," Yang Wenyao said, asking Mu Yan to go invite Dr. Li.