15

"Mer" Arizona started cautiously
"Mmm" Meredith replied relaxed by the feeling of her wife behind her.
"I'm so sorry my love" Arizona continued being her hand around to show Meredith the clump of hair that had fallen into her hand,
"Oh" Meredith sighed before going silent, it took a moment for Arizona to realise but she started to feel Meredith shaking slightly against her, as she pulled her closer she realised Meredith crying.
"I'm sorry my love, you are still just beautiful" Arizona cooed hoping to help settle her wife, she just held Meredith as she cried, slowly Meredith stopped crying and lent again Arizona putting all her weight into her wife.
"It's ok my love, just try and relax" Arizona cooed an idea forming in her head, she moved her hand down to Meredith thigh, gently running her fingers up and down. "May I help you relax?" Arizona asked hoping to bring some comfort to her wife,
"Yes please zona, I miss your touch" Meredith continued resting her head back on Arizonas shoulder. Arizona moved her hand from Meredith's thigh disappearing under the water. Meredith letting out a shiver as her hand met Meredith heat.
"Are you cold my love?" Arizona asked concerned
"No that was a good shiver" Meredith replied looking into Arizona's eyes as Arizona began to help her relax.

Once they where done in the bath Arizona helped Meredith out grabbing some warm fuzzy pjs for them Meredith, and helping her get dressed.
"Ok my love are you warm enough" Arizona cooed kissing Meredith on the forehead
"Thank you Arizona" Meredith cooed back, looking up to kiss Arizona herself.
"No thanks necessary my love, now I want to ask you what do you want to do?" Arizona asked, kneeling down in front of Meredith.
"I...I want to cut it, I don't want the cancer to have all the power, I..." Meredith explained and started to cry
"Hey hey it's ok, let's cut it" Arizona replied reaching out for Meredith's hand. "How about I call Maggie and get her to bring over Winston's shaving kit hey?" Arizona continued, Meredith just nodded.

It was about 20 minutes later when Maggie knocked on the door and was greeted by Arizona.
"Is this for what I think it is?" Maggie asked as Arizona lead her to the bathroom where Meredith was waiting
"Unfortunately, I was washing her hair in the bath and it started falling out in clumps" Arizona answered her heart breaking for her wife.
"Oh mer" Maggie sighed as she entered the bathroom, looking at her sister sitting on the floor. Arizona quickly helped Meredith up so she could see in the mirror before plugging in the electric razor
"You ready Mer? Do you want to do it or do you me to do it?" Arizona asked looking carefully at Meredith.
"I...I want to try" Meredith replied, tears building in her eyes. Arizona handed Meredith the razor, Meredith looked at it for a second before bringing it up to her head and through her hair. As she looked at herself in the mirror the tears fell from her eyes.
"Hey, your still beautiful honey, I love you" Arizona cooed kissing Meredith's cheek, "do you want to continue or do you want me to do it?" Arizona asked knowing this was difficult.
"Can you do the rest?" Meredith whispered,
"Of course my love" Arizona replied grabbing the razor and kissing Meredith's forehead. Maggie reached over and grabbed Meredith's hand.

Once Arizona had finished shaving Meredith's head, meredith looked at herself in the mirror, holding back tears.
"It's ok Mer, your going to be ok" Maggie explained hoping to help Meredith stay calm. Meredith just looked at her reflect her now bald her seeming to gleam under the lights in the bathroom.
"I think you still look just as beautiful as always Meri" Arizona cooed, cleaning away the hair that was on the ground.
"Thanks Zona, I'm tried I might go for a nap quickly before the kids oh my god the kids what are the kids going to say" Meredith started to panic,
"Hey hey, it's ok look at me" Arizona replied taking both of Meredith's hands in hers, " how about this, you go for a nap and rest for a bit I'll pick the kids up and talk to them then I'll pick up something for dinner and we will all come back her, yeah?" Arizona asks hoping her wife will agree.
"Yeah, yeah that sounds good, but I don't want to be alone what if ..." Meredith asks starting to get worried again.
"I can wait here you you mer" Maggie replied quickly,
"Thanks mags" Meredith sighs,
"Ok my love let's get you into bed do you need some help?" Arizona asks looking at Maggie, although she was able to help Meredith to the bathroom earlier it wasn't the easiest and she knew she was going to need her strength to support this kids.
"Help please" Meredith whispered ashamed she was having to ask.
"Hey that's what I'm here for can I pick you up or do you want to lean on me?" Maggie replied hoping to stop her sister from feeling bad.
"I'm so tired," Meredith replied looming sadly up at Maggie and Arizona,
"Ok here let me" Maggie replies bending down and picking up Meredith quickly shooting Arizona a look as she notices how light Meredith is.

Once Meredith was settled in her bed, Maggie left Arizona and Meredith to have a minute before Arizona went to pick up the kids.
"Are you warm enough my love?" Arizona asked concerned about Mer,
"My heads cold" Meredith half whispered both cause she was half asleep but also because she was ashamed
"I thought this might happen so I bough you this" Arizona explained reaching into the top draw of her bedside draws and pulling out a soft fleece beanie, "it's purple and fleecy I hope you like it" Arizona exclaims
"I love it Zona thank you so much" Meredith cooed as Arizona put the beanie on her head, when she'd picked the beanie she loved it cause it was the same colour as Meredith scrub cap and it was also fleece so it shouldn't irritate Meredith skin at all. Once the beanie was on Meredith head she quickly began to fall asleep against Arizona.

Arizona quickly snuck out once Meredith was asleep, heading towards the kids school.

Meredith's New Beanie

Authors Note As always hope you enjoyed please leave a comment with suggestions or just telling me you like it seeing comment motivates me to keep going and helps me know if you guys are liking the story

Authors Note
As always hope you enjoyed please leave a comment with suggestions or just telling me you like it seeing comment motivates me to keep going and helps me know if you guys are liking the story.