𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆

Start from the beginning

I pull down the button up slightly.

"I told you to wear sunscreen, you are after getting burnt, you idiot." I say and she looks to her shoulder frowning.

"You could have reminded me, I forgot." She smiles looking at me and I shake my head at her.

"I reminded you when we left the house."

"I forgot..." She says and I reach over to my bag taking out the sunscreen.

"Why have no guys came up to me? My abs are looking fantastic." Charlie asks blocking his eyes with his arm.

"Maybe because you are running around like a lunatic, Charlie." I respond. I put my book down as Diana takes off her button up.

"Can you do my back first?" She asks and I nod.

"There's no hot people here anyway...besides Natalie." Tatum speaks up and Diana looks over to her quickly.

"Well...Natalie has a girlfriend so don't get any ideas." Diana tells her and I fight the smile. I kiss the back of her shoulder.

"I'm naming it 'Gary'." Maria says sitting down still holding the crab.

"Well maybe when you go back to the water...I might whisk Natalie away to the portable toilets." Tatum says, I glance to her and she winks at me smirking. I roll my eyes, rubbing the sunscreen onto Diana's back.

"Tatum, if she beats you up, I'm not holding her back." I say and Diana hums.

"Yeah, so you better...watch yourself." Diana huffs, I hand her the bottle of sunscreen and she sits back against me. I shake my head rolling my eyes.

"I don't want to go back by the water." Diana says putting sunscreen on her arms. I laugh a little.

"I need to sunbathe anyway, I need a tan." Charlie says.

"Give him the bottle after you." I tell Diana, kissing her cheek. Her face is roasting.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't put it on already." Charlie says.

"So you put on sunscreen?" I question already knowing the response I'll get.

Diana hands him the sunscreen and he takes it, I hum. Diana bends over getting my water out of my bag. My eyes go down and Tatum laughs making me look back up.

"I saw that, Natalie." Tatum comments and I look to her.

"Shut up." I tell her and she keeps laughing.

"Can you come in the water with me?" Diana asks me before she takes a sip of her water.

"I'd prefer to stay dry." I say and Tatum laughs again.

"Ow! You bitch!" Maria shouts and I look to her, she drops the crab looking at her hand.

The crab runs along the blanket towards Charlie. I look to Diana and she purses her lips, Charlie doesn't notice as he lays back, blocking his eyes because of the sun.