𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

I walk up Natalie's driveway with the black bag in my hand...the black bag with the..things I bought. I changed out of my heels since they were hurting my feet, I decided to wear my converse instead. I stayed in my dress and fixed my makeup.

I walk up to the door knocking, I twist the bag in my hand nervously, she bought a flog—and from what I've heard good things don't happen with them...People use them when they're punishing or something. Oh god.

Nobody answers the door, maybe she isn't here. She probably forgot about the dinner—I should leave.

The door opens and Natalie breathes heavy standing there, oh my fuck. She's not wearing her jacket anymore...she's wearing her button down that is tucked loosely into her pants..the top few buttons are unbuttoned. Oh my holy moly.

"Hello." She says scratching her neck looking away from me.

Wait. What was that.

"Hi." I say back smiling a little, she opens the door wider. I show her the bag and she lets out a breath taking it...not saying another word.

I close the door myself...usually she does it but it's fine. She walks to the kitchen and I follow slowly.

No kiss—usually she does give me one or does some sort of physical contact—I am overthinking everything because I'm nervous...

I step into the kitchen noticing the table set up, there's a table with a white table cloth covering it along with a thinner red cloth going through it, there's a vase with flowers, in the middle of the table along with two candles near the edge of the table.

There's rose petals on the table too along with two plates, cutlery and two glasses. There's a box on one side of the table.

"What's this?" I ask her as she walks over to the oven putting in gloves, she glances over, looking to the table then me before looking away, why isn't she holding eye contact like usual.

"Just something..." She trails off, she sounds out of breath. She takes a pot out of the oven setting it on-top of the stove.

"Natalie." I say and she looks to me again, she blinks looking to her oven gloves before taking them off.

"Yes?" She asks shutting the oven.

Okay...there's something up. She's acting weird.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she nods walking over to the table, she visibly swallows. I look down and her hands are shaking..not too much but it's noticeable.

I take her hand.

"Your hands are shaking." I take her other hand and she looks at me, I look back at her.

"It's nothing, that happens sometimes." She takes her hands away and I frown. She looks around the kitchen and I sit down in one of the chairs. I take out my phone to text Charlie.

Diana
Natalie's acting really weird

Charlie
Wdym?

Diana
Like she's not being her

Charlie
What...

Diana
I don't know...Something's wrong with her though, her hands are shaking..and she's not holding eye contact OR she hasn't touched me once—not in that way but her small touches she's being distant

Charlie
Your overthinking getting the best of you

Diana
No Charlie, I'm telling you somethings up. I think she's ending it.