Chapter 10, ...

All the Bridgerton were present include the duke and duchess of Hasting who is besides Kate and Lady Danbury, Anthony stood up and asked Kate to stand with him and holding her hands tightly before addressing others present "I want to ask allow of you to just listen to me for a few minutes. You all should know this I desire on marrying Kate. There might be a big scandal as I am planning to marry my ex-intended's sister but all of you must know I cannot go on with my life anymore without her. I have only been a Viscount who was trying to fit in the shoe of our father's which were quite big for me, but now I want to be Anthony who can laugh, be vulnerable and who is not afraid of love. I love all of you a lot and have tried my best to do my duties but since she came in my life, she changed everything for the first time in my life I felt someone can understand me (he kissed her knuckles gently) she is quite scary (Kate grasp and light smacked his hand but chuckled with others) but she me happy and feel loved. I, no we need all of your support and blessing."

There was a eerie silence which made Kate insured and she tightened her grip on her hold on Anthony's hand when "Lord Bridgerton do you know I can be quiet a poet." Everybody turned to look at the Queen who was standing near the door they greeted her and welcomed after requiring their shocks "Miss Sharma and Lord Bridgerton, I declare you a love match early I want to make things difficult for you but seeing you both dancing at the Featherington ball you showed everybody what true love looks like so with my blessing there should not be a problem in getting you to married." They thankful for queen's help and they discussed a proper way to go forward from this point.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______

August 1814

Dear gentle readers, the most eligible bachelor is officially out of market now. Viscount Anthony Bridgerton and Miss Kate Sharma, now Viscountess Bridgerton are married in an intimate small countryside wedding in presence of Family, close friends and Queen herself.

This writer was not invited but a very reliable source says the viscount was quite emotional seeing his bride on the aisle. A Love match for sure. The season is not over yet but the couple has already boarded their boats for the honeymoon the very next day quiet a pair. True love definitely finds its way to you so do not loss it.

Well, this reader hopes to see much more happy couples or an invitation to a wedding but will the queen accept her loss of not being able to provide a satisfied groom for her diamond well let's see.

Yours sincerely,

Lady Whistledown

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End

Thank you all for reading I didn't actually knew how to take this story so better end it then destroying it. Sorry for disappointment and please do vote if you have any suggestions on who I can give a better ending or for another fanfic for them. I will try better next time.