Virtute et Valkyrie

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Because I was there, holy shit, he's your uncle?" Sienna asks between laughs.

"Yeah, so you were in Beacon?" Ruby said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, Team GSMT (Goldsmith)." Sienna said proudly.

"Why does that name sounds familiar?" Ruby whispers to herself.

"Who was your partner?" Sun asks as he leans back to get a better view of the Highleader of the White Fang.

"Marcus Black." Sienna spat, causing Neo to raise an eyebrow.

"You mean Merc's kid?" Neo causes Sienna's eyes to widen.

"What? He had a son?"

"Yeah, and he made a horrible father." Neo growled.

"Ok, who were your other teammates?" Pyrrha asks, causing Sienna to turn to the champion and smile.

"Glynda Goodwitch and Roman Torchwick." This led to a collected 'What?'

"Okay, you can talk more about this after the viewing." Crimson said, continuing the video.

"Heh, heh. Oh, boy that beats my wife's tales of talking Deathclaws by a mile away." Hanlon said with a low chuckle.

"Yeah, heh, heh. You know, I've been here an entire month and half, but I have not met a single Deathclaw." Ruby remarks as she wipes a tear of joy from her eye.

"Can we-" Before Sun could finish, Ruby whacked the monkey faunus in the back of the head.

"Well they are some nasty fellows, let me tell you. Course legend goes there is a rare breed of Intelligent Deathclaws made by Enclave back in the heyday of The Chosen One. Supposedly one of these Deathclaws by the name of Goris traveled with her. Lucky for her since the Deathclaw were then wiped out by their own creators." Hanlon remarks as he leans back in his chair.

"Oh, well what happened to Goris?" Ruby asked with intrigue.

Ruby slams her face into her hands as everyone chuckles.

"Well, there are only speculations about the Albino Deathclaw's whereabouts or if he actually exists." Hanlon remarks as he rubs his beard. As he does so Ruby's stomach gives a small gurgling sound indicating that she hadn't had breakfast or dinner.

As she begins to blush Hanlon gave a small chuckle. "Heh, guess what they say is true. I do apologize Ms. Rose for rambling on. Wanna continue this conversation downstairs over breakfast?"

"Yes please." Ruby said as she held her stomach in hunger.

Even with her still being annoyed at her similar responses with her story self, she was glad that she helped the old man.

The two then head downstairs for Breakfast. Downstairs in the cafeteria multiple rangers ate their food in silence. No one was the wiser of what could have happened the night before with Chief Hanlon. Each ranger was eating a hardy meal of sugar bombs Yum Yum devil eggs, Dandy boy Apples, and Sweat Rolls. Ruby mouth begins to water at the sweet rolls, she hadn't had any cookies for nearly one and half months. She quickly wipes her mouth before quickly grabbing a few of the rolls. She then grabbed some food to go with the breakfast before turning around to see Nora waving to her. She was sitting with the Misfits and the rest of the gang. As Ruby pondered if she should sit with them Hanlon came from behind.

At the sight of the sweet rolls caused the three sweet toothes of the group began to drool, causing the host to summon three large bowls of them for them.