This Jiang Hoseok is indeed as powerful as the outside rumors.

  Zhu Tianhua nodded frequently, then turned to ask Zhu Jennie's opinion, "Jennie, what do you think of Ye Lisa?"

"not so good!"

  Zhu Jennie denied it outright, and her face was not very good-looking.

  Jiang Hoseok: "???" Eldest Miss Zhu seems to have some personal opinions on Ye Lisa, can't she be a black fan?

  Wang Wei was secretly happy after hearing Zhu Jennie's answer.

  Zhu Dong is a well-known daughter slave. At the beginning of the game "Breakthrough Fire", he spent hundreds of millions of dollars to adapt the game in order to fulfill his daughter's dream. Now the choice of spokesperson is all based on his daughter's opinion.

  If Zhu Jennie hates Ye Lisa, then Jiang Hoseok's mouth is useless.

"Yeah?"

  Zhu Tianhua was very surprised, he thought she liked Ye Lisa very much.

   "But I see that you have been chasing the TV series he acted in these days?"

   "!!"

  Zhu Jennie didn't expect her father to mention this suddenly.

   "?"

  Ye Lisa also looked at her curiously.

Jiang Hoseok saw the needle, and quickly laughed, "Miss Zhu is chasing "The World", right? This is the latest costume drama starring Ye Lisa, and it is very popular now. I can hear people discussing it everywhere. I just passed by your company for a break. The district saw some employees discussing it."

   "Yes, no!"

  Zhu Jennie stood up excitedly, her ears were a little red, "I didn't look for Ye Lisa, I went for Jiang Zewan! I'm his big fan!"

   "..."

   After the words fell, the scene was silent.

  Ye Lisa's eyelids moved, and he kindly corrected her, "It's Jiang Eunwoo."

  Zhu Jennie: "..."

   "Jiang, Jiang Zewan is my pet name for him! Can't it?"

OK!

  Ye Lisa nodded, but she didn't say no, why was she excited?

   Everyone present looked at each other in embarrassment, wondering what Miss Zhu's attitude towards Ye Lisa was.

   "Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom."

  Ye Lisa picked up the phone and got up.

  Wang Wei looked at her back and followed her after a while.

   Entering the bathroom, Ye Lisa took out his mobile phone and sent Jiang Hoseok a WeChat message: Let's go, Jennie and I have a misunderstanding .

  Before she clicked to send, there was a cough from behind, as if deliberately coughing for her.

  Ye Lisa turned his face and saw that it was Chu Yao's manager Wang Wei.

  Wang Wei hooked his lips when he saw her, "You are Ye Lisa?"

  Ye Lisa turned on the tap, "Hello."

   "I heard that the recent performance of "The Power of the World" was good. Congratulations, although it is only a small supporting role."

  The focus of his sentence is obviously in the second half of the sentence, and he deliberately emphasizes the word 'small'.