~|Chapter 18|~

|H/n|

{Earlier}

"Lit up my whole day. Please h/n, don't leave me now. I know I am really fucked in the head but please h/n you can fight this. I believe in you h/n." Her voice was breaking halfway.

She kissed my forehead.

Then suddenly it all went downhill, the life support machine started beating faster then it ever did. Black. Everything's black.

(PRESENT)

I don't know how long it's been. It's been dark for a long long time, suddenly there was a bright light then all of a sudden my eyes were open. but I couldn't see anything. all I remember was hearing sirens ringing in my head. But I wasn't anywhere near where I was before I heard sirens.

I look around and notice someone sitting on a bench in the far distance, as I'm walking closer and closer I realize that it's my aunt from my dads side of the family. she's dead. She died 6 years ago.

"h/n, please come" she says smiling while patting the spot next to her gesturing for me to sit.

As I sit down beside her, everything feels better.

"how's the family" she begins.

"Good..but auntie aren't you dead?" I look at her confused.

"ah yes, you see you nd me are stuck between the clouds and sky."

"what do you mean?"

"h/n, you're in the hospital."

"then how come there's no doctors?"

"no h/n. you're body is in the hospital they are operating on you. you're conscious is here stuck between the earth and sky"

"I still don't get it auntie"

"you're dying h/n."

oh

"I can't stand it anymore, I miss you."

"h/n, it's not you're time. you're to young."

she places her hand on my hand and strokes it gently. I look at her as the words that came out of her mouth pained me in some way.

————

The next thing I know I'm not with my auntie anymore but I can hear a familiar voice becoming clearer and clearer. I realised it was y/n.

"is he okay doc?" she questions the doctor.

"well, he bled out a lot but it was miracle that he survived it. He was so close to death. He's rested well for a month now. Due to the two surgeries he might not remember a lot of things" the doctor explains.

"okay thanks" she replied softly.

I slowly open my eyes and see her standing there before me, I admire all of her features. Especially when her face gives a nice glow when she smiles.