~|chapter 4|~

|H/n|

<reality 8:53 pm>
—————
—————

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I sighed and picked up my phone.

(54)new messages
(34) missed calls
(12) notifications from Snapchat

While I was going through the messages. I saw that Jaden was asking who is going to Ekko.
I ignored the messages and went onto snap.

Y/n posted.

She asked who was going to ekko tonight, with that I back to the boys gc (group chat) and typed in 'yes' as I was coming only to see her.

We got to ekko and the first person I laid my eyes on was y/n.

God she's so pretty.

She gets up to walk past me but I grab her wrist.

" Let me go h/n, My head hurts and I need fresh air" She says.

Did I let go? Nope I didn't. Instead I led her outside ekko and we stood there together.

"Y/n I got to tell you something" I began.

"Yeah of course what is it?"

"Aye you tryna go for my girl??" Jaden cut me off.

Man What the fuck.

" What's going on here" he says while putting his arm around her.

What did she honestly see in him?

"Jaden for the last time we aren't dating so go inside and mind you're own business" y/n snapped at him as he walked inside the building angry.

"What did you say h/n?"

" I had a dream about you y/n" I said while puling her close to me.

Our faces Inches away from each other. She looked at me with those dark brown eyes.

I gulped.

She leaned in closer until her face was by my neck.  I groaned when her lips touched my neck and started sucking on my skin.

When she pulled away and giggled while walking inside.

I followed her inside.

"H/n what's that on you're neck?" Enzo questions me.

Obviously I knew what he was talking about. But I just played dumb. I mean it's none of their business to be honest.

" what do you mean" I reply.

Enzo dragged me and our friends into the bathroom, where I saw it. the multiple hickeys on my neck. That's why she was giggling so much.

"oh it's nothing" I smirked and walked off while they kept following me asking who it was. who gave me that hickey was everybody's question.

————
————

Wednesday. I hope I see y/n today, if I don't see her then I'm pissed. The second the bell rang the teacher yelled; "Class dismissed"

I rushed out of the classroom hoping to find y/n outside our classroom waiting for Lexi. Well you could tell by my facial expressions that I was disappointed that she wasn't waiting outside.

which is strange cause y/n always waits outside our classroom.