~|chapter 5|~

|H/n|

I walked around in the hallways, when i thought 'maybe shes by the gym?' I walked up the stairs and that's when i saw her little figure standing by the doors in the hallway. She stood there giggling.

My eyes lit up when I saw her. Nobody else mattered only her, only y/n mattered. I made eye contact with her and started making silly/funny faces to her.

(Time skip to Tuesday 17/11/22)

————
————

|Y/n|

Nothing's more boring than sitting in Science and watching some people blogging about some random shit to be honest, as soon as the bell rang for lunch. I got out of the classroom as fast as I could. Lexi had music so I thought I'd get Sarah to come with me to get her. Lexi just came out of the other building, walking behind her was h/n and the boys and for some weird reason when I saw him I felt this warm sensation. I did love him as bestfriend, but my heart is saying something else. Maybe I do love him.

Prom was coming up and I just realised that this is the last year for the tenth graders. Im gonna miss h/n a lot.

We had gym today and as much as I hate it, we only have for an hour on thursdays. I mean it can't be that bad cause like we have it last lesson so not that bad i guess. There's been so much drama with everyone like oml if we had a reality show for our school. The amount of drama that would be said in the show omg.

I had these two friends that've known since 1st grade but we became friends in fifth grade im sure but In 8th grade yeah like april 27th I get message from one of my friends Liza.

//MEMORY//
(27th April 2021)

Liza: Hey y/n wanna come watch the new Doctor Strange movie on the 4th of may with me, Sofia and Alexa.

y/n: sure

Liza: just let us know about the tickets and seats.

y/n: ofc.

--------

Now on the 4th of may 2022, I was excited to see the movie with them. However they said that they did have plans. The following day I made plans with Lexi and Sarah it was a wednesday so I was like why not go to ekko. On the way there I turn around and see Liza, sofia and Alexa with their bikes. That's when I put it all together, they were going to watch the movie without me and well after that they just ignored me.

—————
—————
|H/n|

Today is Monday. I love mondays because of y/n, she has cooking lessons with her group and usually when she's done baking she comes outside and gives them out to people especially me. You bet I was excited to get some of her baked goods. I was outside when I suddenly laid my eyes on her, she started walking over to me.

'hey h/n, do you like gingerbread men and chocolate chipped cookies?' she asks.

I hate when she's so close to me, the air gets warm. My body freezes when her eyes look in mine, This feeling that she gives me makes me feel good. When she smiles at me, my entire world goes into a frenzy. I get lost in thought of trying to imagine what our future would look like . I am trying so hard to get her in my life again.

" uhm H/n ?"

"oh, yeah I do"

"you can get some after i'm done baking them" she says smiling before walking off to Lexi and Sarah.

—————
—————

You're life story
<————>

It all began with you're mum marrying a portugese man and later finding out she's pregnant and the man she married divorced her. Then you're mum married your dad and in 2004 you got a big brother. However your parents got divorced when you were born therefore your dad wanted to put you up for adoption. But instead of that you and your brother got put into a foster home. You were around 3 years old when they took you guys away from your mum.

At the age of 8, you relocated to Norway with your father, marking the start of a profoundly challenging period in your life. Throughout this time, your experiences were deeply distressing. Your father's lack of genuine concern became evident; his sole focus was on your academic performance. Consequently, you prioritized grades over your own well-being and relationships, further exacerbating your struggles. Given your father's history of abuse and indifference, you sought therapy in 2020 to address the impact of your past experiences, including discussing your traumatic encounter.

What have you gained from trying to support everyone? You've gained valuable lessons from h/n, though at times you wish that meeting hadn't happened. That encounter taught you a harsh reality: trust is a rarity because societal values are skewed. That's why you feel mistreated; your mother didn't believe you when you experienced Rape. Your dad's behavior is disappointing, and it seems like nobody cares. If only others could experience a day in your life, they'd see a different perspective. You're not as awful as circumstances portray. Yet, here you are in 2022, shedding tears over trivial matters. Your concern is with Sasha and h/n, despite everything else.

Why are you so worried about them?

Why arent you worried about yourself?

You despise relationships, the first two relationships you were in you got cheated on. The third Relationship showed you how much you couldn't handle a healthy relationship. You didn't cheat but yet you got so pissed, mad, angry, sad and tired. You did get back together with the third ex which yoy much loved, he cared, he listened, he loved you. Yet he broke up with you because he was accusing you of cheating, but y'all are still friends i guess.

•~<|**|>~•
————
————
|H/n|

her perfect brown, thick hair being blowed back by the wind.

Standing right beside me now..

Her cheeks pink and glowy, her nose a pinkish red.

so many questions. I wanted to ask her everything, I wanted to ask her how she was doing but I don't think it's my place to ask such a question since I left her on her own. I remeber the exact words I told her.

'You're on your own now, kid'

What was I thinking.